Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

ultra shimmery tights
Women Oil Shiny Sheer Footed Tights 20D Shaping Silky Stockings High Waist Pantyhose Ultra Shimmery Stretchy Skinny Sock
$5.87

2023 chastity
2023 New Male Chastity Device Elastic Band Accessories Cock Cage Auxiliary Belt Adjustable Rope Penis Rings Sex Toys for Men
$10.10-50%

vatine
Vaginal Massager Female Masturbator Clitoris Stimulator with 10 Powerful Vibration Sex Toys For Women Finger Sleeve Vibrator
$10.53

chastity 2021
CHASTE BIRD 2021 New Male Fully Restraint Chastity Device Silicone Cock Cage Adjustable Cuff Penis Ring Anti-off Belt Sex Toys
$36.29-50%

2022 chastity
Adjustable Metal Male Chastity Cage Chastity Device 2022 NEW Prevent Masturbation Erotic Sex Toys For Male Adult Chastity Cage
$52.22-45%

bondage corset
Body Harness For Bra Busty Women's Corset Sword Belt Strappy Tops Sexy Large Lingerie Punk Goth Club Dance Rave Garter Suspender
$7.88-48%

zalo
ZALO KYRO Big Magic Wand Japan Silicone Waterproof AV Vibrator Female Power Massager Woman Sex Toy Clitoris Stimulation Sex Shop
$67.70

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Urethral sounds
can anyone help me with cock insertion

i dont know anything about it and would love to try it without no damage

http://xhamster.com/movies/1873468/ureth...tress.html
PIMP YOUR LEGS
what you mean is called Urethral Sounding!

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Urethral_sounding

And it is not without risk! you can easily catch a urethral infection! it is verry important that you work aseptic and use much lube!!!
i tried it and i would say it feels realy strange! specally in combination with estim!
I would boil it before use. I ordered a couple of chastity devices with urethral plugs, so I'm also interested in some info. E.g. antiseptic lube.
I experimented with sounds a bit. I was using a type of a retention type that has a oval tip that was a little larger than the shaft. I was able to work it in past the head.
Interesting, the head of the penis is a lot less stretchy than the tube to the bladder. But once the oval got past the head, it felt OK.
A little weird looking with a ring or bell hanging from the end of your penis.
Does anyone have experience with such kind of HW ?

What is the purpose ? Just to wear it and being aroused or ?

Слава Україні

"We who have seen war, will never stop seeing it. In the silence of the night, we will always hear the screams. So this is our story, for we were soldiers once, and young."

Joe Galloway

@Vixien Your link is malformed.  Here's the real one:  http://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/mJpoFRpe
(07 Nov 2019, 01:57 )essanym Wrote: Your link is malformed.
Fixed now.
I need advice.
I was trying to play with tube and DIY vacuum syringe like in video I've recently posted.
I have try to insert 3 mm diameter flexi tube, maybe 4 cm went inside. I used lubricant, and insert it very slow few times. During last insert process I felt little pain and slowly pull tube out. I saw few very small blood drops inside the tube.
Two hours later, I still feel pain during urination. No blood at all.
Should I have to worry, or it it's just temporary irritation of urethra and will pass for a few hours ?

Слава Україні

"We who have seen war, will never stop seeing it. In the silence of the night, we will always hear the screams. So this is our story, for we were soldiers once, and young."

Joe Galloway

Ok, stop right there.
The reason you saw blood, is that by the time your tube( better not be the tube I’m thinking of ) reaches your prostate gland, it’s DRY. You need more lube, a rounded end on that tube and the hole has to be on the side, not at the tip.

Also, when doctors insert a tube, the victim is usually unconscious so the tube can slide past the prostate gland and into the bladder.

Yes, forcing the tube will cause you to piss some blood and it will hurt up to 2-3 days. If it still hurts after that, go see your doctor
(20 Jun 2021, 21:37 )Tinker D Wrote: Ok, stop right there.
The reason you saw blood, is that by the time your tube( better not be the tube I’m thinking of ) reaches your prostate gland, it’s DRY. You need more lube, a rounded end on fr that tube and the hole has to be on the side, not at the tip.
Also, when doctors insert a tube, the victim is usually unconscious so the tube can slide past the prostate gland and into the bladder.
Yes, forcing the tube will cause you to piss some blood and it will hurt up to 2-3 days. If it still hurts after that, go see your doctor

Thank you.
I think it has not reach prostate. I was manage to insert the tube max 4 cm in erected state, and then I stop. Probabbly  not enough lube, and the top of the tube was obviously not perfectly rounded + hole was on tip ☹️
I just read that this can also happen during urethtra swab.

Слава Україні

Joe Galloway

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Penis Plugs and Sounds madjack 16 15,289 14 Jun 2013, 00:39
Last Post: Like Ra

Contributors: essanym (2) , Lancer (1) , Like Ra (2) , Tights (1) , Tinker D (2) , Vacbedbound (1) , Vixien (5)