Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

shiny swimsuit
AMORESY Women's Swimsuit Front Zipper Japanese Sexy Monokini One Piece Long Sleeve Female Bathing Summer Suit Shiny Swimwear
$84.57-61%

sissy femboy
TS CD Snake Chastity Cage Sissy Slave Device Male Bondage Femboy Cock Cage Penis Ring BDSMAdult Gay Ladyboy Shemale Sex Toys
$54.22-25%

high waist faux leather
2024 Spring Autumn Women High Waist PU Leather Skinny Push Up Pants Sporty Female Faux Leather Leggings Streetwear Clothing traf
$31.18-48%

laigzem
LAIGZEM Women Ankle Boots Faux Leather Platform Chunky Block Heels Lace Up Short Boots Ladies Shoes Woman Big Size 41 43 47 52
$123.23-38%

shibari
Meru the succubus shibari T-Shirt boys animal print plus sizes summer top t shirts men
$237.16-49%

breath control latex
(FErubber 037) Top quality Latex Rubber Half Face Conquer Gas Mask Fetish Hood Accessory Breathing Control Equipment Fetish Wear
$155.70-10%

latex pencil skirt
New Sexy Micro Skirt Latex Faux Leather Skirt Tight Hip Slim Low Waist Pencil Package Hip Skirt
$53.95

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
€23.50

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

Urethral sounds
(20 Jun 2021, 20:33 )Vixien Wrote: I need advice.
I was trying to play with tube and DIY vacuum syringe like in video I've recently posted.
I have try to insert 3 mm diameter flexi tube, maybe 4 cm went inside. I used lubricant, and insert it very slow few times. During last insert process I felt little pain  and slowly  pull tube out. I saw few very small  blood drops inside the tube.
Two hours later, I still feel pain during urination. No blood at all.
Should I have to worry, or it it's just temporary irritation of urethra and will pass for a few hours ?

You'll be fine.  I use tons of lube and still get pain and sometimes blood.  My insertions never go more than maybe 3 inches deep either.  For me, the pain never lasts more than a few hours at the most.  Certainly by the time I sleep and wake up the next morning it's all gone.
Thank you.

Слава Україні

"We who have seen war, will never stop seeing it. In the silence of the night, we will always hear the screams. So this is our story, for we were soldiers once, and young."

Joe Galloway

The important part is lubing up but I have found an interesting way to get it past the head with less pain for men. Use your fingers to pull the slit at the tip of your penis slightly apart which should expose the interior then place the tip of the sound on the now exposed interior. Let go and it should now be slightly inside. When it reaches the constriction the best way is to squeeze it with your fingers where your feel the constriction with your thumbnail facing you. Do that and the pain should be reduced and no bleeding. This works best for the tube ones and not for ripple ones.

Sounding is one of those activities that gets easier the more you do it. The first time it was extremely painful even with lube and massaging and it hurt to pee for a week.
The second time it stung but only a day of after effects.
Third time it stung when inserted.

Now I don't even bother with lube as the risk of infection is high as you cannot trust your normal lube. I just push it in and enjoy.

Just be warned that everyone's urethra is different and that you should generally take it slow until you get what you are doing.
Update:
Things are going better. There was a little pain in a glans area this morning, but only at the begining of the flow. No traces of blood. Seams that everything will be fine till evening.
I'm not going to try it again.....

Слава Україні

"We who have seen war, will never stop seeing it. In the silence of the night, we will always hear the screams. So this is our story, for we were soldiers once, and young."

Joe Galloway

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Penis Plugs and Sounds madjack 16 15,307 14 Jun 2013, 00:39
Last Post: Like Ra

Contributors: essanym (2) , Lancer (1) , Like Ra (2) , Tights (1) , Tinker D (2) , Vacbedbound (1) , Vixien (5)