Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

transparent pantyhose
Black Leopard Tights Stockings Women Top Thin Hosiery Sexy Animal Pattern Pantyhose Female Transparent Design Silk Legging
$4.01

muziskat lingerie
MUZISKAT 2024 Fashion New Cute Girl Bow Tie Hairball Sexy See-Through Mesh Erotic Lingerie Two-Piece Set Onlyfans
$32.51-54%

steel bondage
BDSM Bondage Set Stainless Steel Adjustable Telescopic Sex Slave Handcuffs Ankle Cuffs Fetish Restraints Sex Toys for Couples
$14.18-3%

wetlook
Wetlook Stockings Mens Anti-skid Soft Elasticity Patent Leather Thigh High Footed Stockings Clubwear Costume Cosplay Accessory
$19.43-34%

SXXY
SXXY Multi-color Alien Ovipositor With Sucker Soft Lay Eggs Dildos Penis Silicone Vaginal Balls Male Female Masturbation Goods
$107.39-64%

hypnosis device
Hand-held Sleeping Instrument Intelligent Sleep Aid Device USB Charging Micro-current Relax Sleep Hypnosis Sleep Hold Instrument
$20.79-41%

pantyhose bodysuit
Full Body Stockings Women Sexy Crotchless Tempt Erotic Ultra-thin Socks Pantyhose Female Unisex Glitter Tights Lingerie Bodysuit
$99.22-17%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
€23.50

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Unpleasant drink- Release mechanism
Another thing you could do is to have a floting magnet in the glass and a box with a magnet in and when the magnet in the glass gets to the bottom it pushes the other magnet with the keys in side

the box would have to have a flap on one side and your hands woul have to be tied or you could break it open in a emergancy

you could also use like ra's scheem but it drips a magnet that goes
into the glass ( coverd in something nasty ie. Dog do etc))
HI THERE
(25 Aug 2010, 23:23 )Like Ra Wrote: Look what I've found:

Nothing prevents the girl from spilling the contents on the floor, though.

It could be conected to a gag or the piss Sute and you turn a tap to activate it, you also could link your pinus( men for all these) to a pipe that conect to the pie that goes to your mouth meaning when you need to piss you must drink it !
HI THERE
I have an idea but not a release mechanism, rather a more 'forced' drinking. A piss-condom with hood alone isn't enough as you can choose not to drink immediately, leaving the pee stored in the tube (unless you have a lot of pee).

This method makes you drink immediately or you couldn't breath. Using a piss-condom with hood, only without nose opening so you can only breath from your mouth thru the tube.

You have to modify the pisscondom hood a bit to use this. Cut the tube away from your hood and connect it to a container. Since the tube is cut away from your hood, you can use a bigger breathing tube if you want. Connect the breathing tube to the other side of the container. The tubes must be connected as low to the container as possible so.
[Image: 10g07wz.jpg]

How this works is when your pee goes into the container, once the pee level goes over the tube holes, you must empty it or you cannot breath.
[Image: 28s7i8o.jpg]

So you will have to drink it immediately and fast. I suggest you test this unbounded before you try.
(26 Apr 2011, 14:47 )curse154 Wrote: I have an idea but not a release mechanism, rather a more 'forced' drinking. A piss-condom with hood alone isn't enough as you can choose not to drink immediately, leaving the pee stored in the tube (unless you have a lot of pee).

Just drink more before. Also, making the path shorter (shorter tubes, tight condom) helps.

(26 Apr 2011, 14:47 )curse154 Wrote: This method makes you drink immediately or you couldn't breath.

Interesting, but very dangerous.

Instead I would put a pillow under the heaps to force the pee into the right direction.
Ok, my turn.
I like chair bondage myself. Because the ice release can not be used where I'm located, I use the water bucket release I came up with a year ago.

I have a 5 gallon bucket with a small hose connected to a weight to keep it at the bottom of the bucket. The other end of the hose connects to the gag I wear when bound.
I have a block of wood with an eyelet and washers to make it heavy, but still float.
A string/cord connects the wood block, then feeds through a pulley just above and behind the chair. The cord then connects to the keys on a small shelf far away from the chair.
When the wood block reaches the bottom if the bucket, the cord pulls the keys off the shelf and swing to the back of the chair.

Now, how much water do you need to put into the bucket?
I use about 1 gallon. That's good for about a half day of bondage.

If you want, get some large diamater pvc pipe and cap one end.
Fill it with water and use it instead of the bucket.

It does work very well, and you'll need your piss condom.

Happy bondage.
(26 Apr 2011, 15:25 )Like Ra Wrote:
(26 Apr 2011, 14:47 )curse154 Wrote: I have an idea but not a release mechanism, rather a more 'forced' drinking. A piss-condom with hood alone isn't enough as you can choose not to drink immediately, leaving the pee stored in the tube (unless you have a lot of pee).

Just drink more before. Also, making the path shorter (shorter tubes, tight condom) helps.

(26 Apr 2011, 14:47 )curse154 Wrote: This method makes you drink immediately or you couldn't breath.

Interesting, but very dangerous.

Instead I would put a pillow under the heaps to force the pee into the right direction.

But with all this methods, you can suction the liquid and then instead of drinking it spill it. Don´t you see? Any idea to really force you to drink it to release?
Imagine you have a latex hood with an inflatable built-in gag with a breathing tube (this is what I use). You can't spit it out inside of the hood 😉
I am about to do a self-bondage forced-piss-drinking scenario.

This is the equipment I have:
1. Wrist and ankle restraints (these can be fashioned out of basic cords or neck ties)
2. An ice lock
3. An external catheter (basically like a condom with a rubber tube opening at the top)
4. A few yards of silicone tubing (can be bought online, usually used for medical reasons or food processing etc)
5. Some sort of gag, or cloth tape

This is the stages of preparation:
1. An hour before I lock myself in, I will consume a lot of water.
2. I will securely tape the silicone tube to the opening of the condom catheter.
3. I will arrange the restraints with the ice lock. This will take about an hour to melt, meaning I am restrained and helpless for an hour.
4. I put the 'catheter' sheath over my penis.
5. I secure the other end of the silicone tubing in my mouth, either using a gag to hold it in place and/or lots of tape, so I can't spit out the tube OR anything that may flow through it.
6. I lock myself in the restraints.
7. Now I am restrained and 100% helpless for an hour - and I am DESPERATE to urinate. I therefore have two choices. Either I can hold it in, which would be agonising and hugely uncomfortable, OR I can get some relief by releasing my bladder, only to have the urine flow straight into my mouth, with no choice but to gulp it down...
Nice one, and welcome 😉
I think this is the correct thread for these images:

tumblr_obib0iDko91uo3owwo1_1280.jpg    - I've not translated this, but imagine that the key to your cuffs/locks was sealed inside the ice and you could either wait until it has melted or speed up the process using your mouth.... the clever (evil?) bit is that there are many keys frozen in ice and only one will open the lock......

tumblr_oftn70AN791tri66no1_500.jpg    - this one is an EOTD for me. The full condom has a pin-hole that allows it to drip into the funnel (hmmm. wonder what's in the condom.. ). Only when the condom is almost empty will it allow the counter-balanced keys to your release to drop to your hands.

MJ

Contributors: Bubbawild (2) , centipedefetish (1) , curse154 (1) , latexsurfer (1) , Like Ra (10) , madjack (4) , MrVining (1) , Scott65 (1) , spandexed (3) , susanr (6) , Tinker D (1)