Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

realistic mask kigurumi
(Rabbit 44) Full Head Crossdress Girl BJD Doll Mask TouHou Project Cartoon Anime Realistic Silicone Kaenbyou Rin Cosplay Mask Ki
$966.78-10%

sorbern
TR90 Plastic Titanium Sports Eye Glasses Frame For Men Optical Frames Eyeglasses Frames Women Square Myopia Prescription Eyewear
$20.56-19%

breath control latex
Ftshist Silica Gel Gas Mask Fetish Latex Rubber Mask Hood Breath Control Conquer Choking Headgear Cosplay Costume Party Wear
$119.73

kigurumi mask crossdress
(NFD3-11-3)Customize Full Head With Lock Pretty Female/Girl Japanese Animego Character Kig Cosplay Kigurumi Mask Crossdress Doll
$1076.90-20%

jersqons
Jersqons Men 2mm Sleveeless Short Pants Smooth Skin Neoprene Triathlon Suit Wetsuit Diving Suits Swimsuit
$120.75-25%

bondage restraints
Adult Games Erotic Sex Toys For Woman Couples SM Fetish Slave BDSM Bondage Restraints Handcuffs Shackles Erotic Accessories 18
$4.25

LZCMsoft
LZCMsoft Gray Women Nylon Tank Unitard Elastic Ladder Back Adults Sleeveless Ballet Unitards Bodysuits Stage Performance Suits
$32.65-35%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Unpleasant drink- Release mechanism
That is certainly an easy working idea. The only thing to keep in mind with it tho is that with the cup being higher, once you start drinking you cannot stop. With the end of the straw coming lower then the container you will start a siphon, you must now keep the tube in your mouth until all the liquid is gone or else you will have spillage to the floor. Of course you can stop the flow by pressing your tongue against the end of the tube, assuming any gag you are wearing would allow this, If you cannot control the flow with your tongue, then you will have to deal with the siphon effect and drink the liquid as fast as the siphon gives it to you. You are committed to drinking the whole thing once you start, or spilling it to the floor.
(23 Jul 2010, 18:07 )susanr Wrote: That is certainly an easy working idea. The only thing to keep in mind with it tho is that with the cup being higher, once you start drinking you cannot stop. With the end of the straw coming lower then the container you will start a siphon, you must now keep the tube in your mouth until all the liquid is gone or else you will have spillage to the floor. Of course you can stop the flow by pressing your tongue against the end of the tube, assuming any gag you are wearing would allow this, If you cannot control the flow with your tongue, then you will have to deal with the siphon effect and drink the liquid as fast as the siphon gives it to you. You are committed to drinking the whole thing once you start, or spilling it to the floor.

That's a twist I hadn't actually thought of 😊

I had pictured placing the container high enough that you can't reach it with hands, but low enough that you can drink normally with a straw.

The container could also be away from the front edge of a table, so you have to bend forward to drink from it (much harder to try to reach it with cuffed hands that way).

I was considering something like a plastic coffee mug, with a handle. A string would be attached to the handle, going to the back of the table, and then pulled to the front, where it could be tied to an ankle (or other available appendage). This way, you not only have to empty the cup before pulling it off the table to get the key, but you can't go anywhere until you do - unless you are willing to spill the contents on the floor to do so.

I love this site, where else can I challenge my brain while getting kinky ideas at the same time??
I had my own sessions in mind when I responded, and did not immediately think of just a standard straw. However, in my sessions I am not usually in a position where I would have the ability to drink from a normal straw.

Typically my paint-can escape is always above me and requires me to pull a string to obtain the keys, which results in the paint being dumped on me. I am typically clothed in my sessions and deliberately use paint that would completely ruin what I am wearing and therefore it is very highly undesired to pull the string, it would take my house burning down around me before I would.

So in my case, using your idea I would still have the cup above me and then require some form of tubing to drink from it, and then after consuming the liquid could pull it over onto me.

The second thing I think of, is what would be more unpleasant to spill than drink? Most things that I really would not want to drink (that would not be bad for me) are easy enough, although possibly time consuming, to clean a spill of and I may end up more likely just to spill the liquid than endure drinking it. But this even could be gotten around by allowing the spill to destroy something of value that you would not want to lose, for me this might be irreplaceable pictures or some such things. This at least would make the spill undesirable enough even if cleanup is relatively easy, you could not replace the item.

I like that idea of tethering yourself to the cup, there might be some interesting fun there! 😊 especially when using this idea for a main release instead of an emergency one. Now look what you did! the wheels are aeady turning for a scenario using this. Thanks!!! 😊
This thread is developing some great ideas!

I know that I've posted on another thread my thoughts about over-complicated release methods, but some of the ideas here are basically very simple and could work well.

Drink to be free

I like the idea of having to consume something ‘yucky’ to free yourself - it means that you stay bound for as long as you can stand it, which is ideally what we all want...isn't it? 😉

But what if I really don't like the idea of drinking something 'yucky'? Why not use the same method, but add a different 'penalty' to your freedom?

I’ve long been thinking about a counterbalanced enema bag, which would be raised into position as I drank the fluid in another bottle, which in turn would lower my release keys. But I have added a twist – freeze the keys in ice. Now you could drink the fluid quickly, but still not get access to the still frozen keys…and would suffer the enema for longer! Either way freedom (or the expected freedom?) would come at a price (add a complex bondage scenario and you will be bound long enough for the enema to begin it’s evil work, even if the keys are un-frozen and free)😋

Another good point is the siphon effect, which I had considered – it needs some work, but isn’t an insurmountable problem. It’s possible that the effect could be another price you have to pay for freedom – once started there is no stopping the flow… hmm, thinking about it the more I like that idea!

Emergency release

Another good idea for a fail-safe escape – it’s always an option if the house catches fire, you hear burglars or your first method fails. Adding the element of a real cost to be free also prevents early use – it doesn’t have to be a family heirloom, new carpets cost a fair bit and try explaining why there is engine oil all over the bedroom to a loved one!

As an only escape method I guess it’s down to the individual. I quite like the thought of pouring some sort of ‘goo’ over my bound body to get free, but not if it ruined everything I was wearing and the carpets/flooring. I wonder if you can buy that brightly coloured ‘gunge’ they use in TV shows – and how much it might cost. Ice cold water could be enough of a deterrent (and uses those all important ice cubes you’ve aeady prepared).Confused

MJ
(24 Jul 2010, 11:16 )madjack Wrote: This thread is developing some great ideas!

Emergency release

Another good idea for a fail-safe escape – it’s always an option if the house catches fire, you hear burglars or your first method fails. Adding the element of a real cost to be free also prevents early use – it doesn’t have to be a family heirloom, new carpets cost a fair bit and try explaining why there is engine oil all over the bedroom to a loved one!

As an only escape method I guess it’s down to the individual. I quite like the thought of pouring some sort of ‘goo’ over my bound body to get free, but not if it ruined everything I was wearing and the carpets/flooring. I wonder if you can buy that brightly coloured ‘gunge’ they use in TV shows – and how much it might cost. Ice cold water could be enough of a deterrent (and uses those all important ice cubes you’ve aeady prepared).Confused

MJ

My juices start flowing every time I visit here. The creative ones, I mean! 😡

A very quick search for "how to make slime" gives dozens of excellent results, and one [url=

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9_r_3VDGb7g
]very enjoyable video[/url].

It could make for a great "escape before ....." scene: tied up in a bathtub, and you have to undo all the knots, or find the right key, before a big bucket of awful slime gets dumped on you.

Or how about this: Tied up in a spandex unitard, with two baloons filled with slime (or anything else). If you lay on your stomach - which you might have to, to get the key - the baloons will almost certainly burst, coating you and your sexy outfit in horrible, nasty goo.

Hmmmmmm I might have to try that one myself!
Look what I've found:

self-bondage-art-82.jpg   

Nothing prevents the girl from spilling the contents on the floor, though.
(25 Aug 2010, 23:23 )Like Ra Wrote: Nothing prevents the girl from spilling the contents on the floor, though.

Ahh, but if the valve in her mouth could only be activated (opened) by creating a vacuum (in other words by 'sucking') I think we would be close to a better plan.

Nice one!

MJ
(26 Aug 2010, 21:00 )madjack Wrote: Ahh, but if the valve in her mouth could only be activated (opened) by creating a vacuum
Yeah, I thought about that, but if there is a valve there is no chance the key would pass through it.
(26 Aug 2010, 23:52 )Like Ra Wrote:
(26 Aug 2010, 21:00 )madjack Wrote: Ahh, but if the valve in her mouth could only be activated (opened) by creating a vacuum
Yeah, I thought about that, but if there is a valve there is no chance the key would pass through it.

Good point - but I had imagined a valve that was either a simple slit in some strong latex (strong enough to remain closed under the weight of fluid alone, but wide enough to permit the key to pass through when being 'sucked') or a sprung flap (again needing the extra suction to open and allow the fluid and key to pass through).

An alternative option would be for the key release to be controlled by the lowering of floating (but suitably heavy) object within the fluid - thus avoiding the need for anything non-liquid to pass through the valve. For example, the floating weight could pull a cord, with keys attached, off a higher shelf and drop them to the floor.

Gosh - isn't Self-bondage complicated?

or are we just very good at complicating things to make them more exciting?

MJ
(28 Aug 2010, 11:49 )madjack Wrote: or are we just very good at complicating things to make them more exciting?

Very-very-very good point! ❗ 😉

Contributors: Bubbawild (2) , centipedefetish (1) , curse154 (1) , latexsurfer (1) , Like Ra (10) , madjack (4) , MrVining (1) , Scott65 (1) , spandexed (3) , susanr (6) , Tinker D (1)