Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

dildo gag
Silicone Dildo Oral Gag Sex Mouth Plug Penis Gag With Locking Buckles Leather Bondage Adult Sex toys For Couples Lesbian BD Game
$15.49-14%

oil encasement
Nylon Panty Hose Oil Glossy 1D See-Through Tights Encased Hand Bodystocking Open Crotch Bodysuit Penis Sheath Erotic Lingerie
$21.30-33%

crossdress fetish latex
Crossdress Man To Women Oil Shiny Transparent Super Thin Latex Zentai Sheer Fetish Cosplay Kigurumi Gloves With Long Nail
$208.12-24%

leather pencil skirt
Fake Leather Pu Skirt High Waist Bandage Hip One-Step Retro Temperament Girls Women Solid Fashion Mid-lLength Split Slit Skirts
$21.49

anal balls
Anal Bead Silicone Butt Vaginal Plug Ring for Men Women Anal Chain with 6 Balls Adults Erotic Sex Toys Prostate Massage
$8.25

crossdress cosplay female
Sexy Maid Uniform Set Cos Silicone Head Cover Makeup Crossdresser Cosplay MTF Male To Female Realistic Silicone Headgear
$47.34

latex tights
Womens Stockings Thigh Tights Latex Socks Glam Rock Gothic Wetlook Erotic Leather Leggings
$8.78-38%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Tulpas, Alternative Personalties, Alter Egos, DID alters, Imaginary Friends
(21 Mar 2021, 23:59 )princesitanatty Wrote: I was thinking more about "modes" of a single self, e.g. "shy submissive Natty" and "self-confident Natty", linked to different trigger words. Is there a name for what I'm saying here?
I think it's called "subpersonality" (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Subpersonality) - something we all have "by default". For example, our behaviour differs if we are at home with our families, or in the office with co-workers, or when we speak with higher managers, or in a college, or in a sportclub, with friends, etc. But it's still "us" whoo is in charge. Tulpa (or DID alter) is a completely separate person within the same body.
Like Ra Wrote:
princesitanatty Wrote:I was thinking more about "modes" of a single self, e.g. "shy submissive Natty" and "self-confident Natty", linked to different trigger words. Is there a name for what I'm saying here?
I think it's called "subpersonality" (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Subpersonality) - something we all have "by default". For example, our behaviour differs if we are at home with our families, or in the office with co-workers, or when we speak with higher managers, or in a college, or in a sportclub, with friends, etc. But it's still "us" whoo is in charge. Tulpa (or DID alter) is a completely separate person within the same body.
Is there any other text about this topic, besides the wiki entry? I want to know more about it.
Yeah, I don't think I like this idea. It's hard enough to control my own thoughts sometimes, I don't think I want something else in there "having some fun" at my expense. 

It would be nice to know if this style is being put into hypnosis, but the recorder isn't telling you about this.
(19 Dec 2017, 23:15 )Like Ra Wrote: Whoa.. That's scary... This is a deleted thread about "Female Takeover" hypno curse:

Female takeover WMM thread

Having read most of it, I ran into a philosophical question that maybe Ra can answer:
When one dies, according to Budism, ones spirit will reincarnate according to ones karma. What happens when one has a split personality, like in the case of Dr. Jekyl and Mr Hyde? Will there be two separate spirits, each with their own karma? One could argue that there were aeady two spirits living in one body in this case, but:
This becomes even more interesting in the case of an extra personality created in hypnosis sessions. The one here creates a 10 years old girl that takes over eventually and has definitely a different personality and will for sure set off on a path that leads to a different karma than you would have had yourself.
Here the second spirit may not have existed before. It comes out of the blue and hijacks your body.
(12 Dec 2021, 15:37 )Zooy Wrote: I ran into a philosophical question that maybe Ra can answer:
Whoa! Thanks much @Zooy! I'm utterly flattered!

(12 Dec 2021, 15:37 )Zooy Wrote: What happens when one has a split personality
From the Western Science point of view - there s no answer, because it can't happen, despite officially recorded and proved cases (e.g. Billy Milligan). Science has no idea what consciousness, "I", or personality is. There are definitions, but the definitions do not even say, where they are located. "Science" is afraid of going beyond the limits of the socially approved limits and grants. The only field where such things are still allowed is quantum physics. There they dare to say something, what has been known to the Eastern Science for thousands years.

So, we are in the "areas of occult", "mysticism", "religion", and "metaphysics" subfield of philosophy.

From what I understand in some Tibetan schools, a Tulpa means something like a Double in Nagualism - the body of the conscious dreams. After some practices that body becomes physical, visible to others. But that's different, from what we discuss.

Speaking of "multiple personalities in one head". Generally speaking, we can live in any reality. Like no other creatures in our "common physical world" we can create our realities, and those realities will be absolutely physical and real for ones, and unreal for others. And this is even without touching "the other worlds" with the so called "inorganic creatures" (e.g. larvae, allies, egregores), who can alter our reality, while feeding on our energy.

Can several entities share one body? I do not see why not. Who those entities are? We can't even define and differ "us".

And I think DID cases are different. Some cases might be caused by one single mind playing role games, some cases might be caused by "allies", some by something else...

We live in a very interesting world, which changes according to our beliefs and intentions.
Related: https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread...5#pid57415
This may be of interest to some.
http://denkmalnach.org/download/Breaking...amming.pdf
I found this channel on YouTube, and they explain tulpa and how it can have a good purpose. They are against tulpa in hypnosis on YouTube and in the fetish scene, as they think the people making them have a negative purpose. 

Source: https://youtu.be/rptBfKQKAOw
(17 Feb 2023, 02:39 )HypnoMix Wrote: They are against tulpa in hypnosis on YouTube and in the fetish scene
Some have also developed this opinion because of situations where, once the tulpa is established, the person/people who have assisted in the creation/development disconnect (ghost/ignore). Maybe because they were only ever interested in seeing if they could create one, or perhaps the outcome was not what they wanted. This can leave others distressed/vulnerable and then needing to seek additional support.

Long-term outcomes/commitments are sometimes not discussed/explored in 'the heat of the moment'.
At the base level I get how these could work. Sub personalities are a very real phenomenon and incredibly commonplace, people act different in different situations and around different people, no big deal. Yeah I can see how traumatic/stressful situation can widen the gap between the personalities, Walter white and heisenberg in breaking bad for a cinematic example, bad/stressed parents who act incredibly cheerful and kind when in front of others and awful when no one watches. Even the common work personas which include emotional detachment, a false image of dry professionalism etc.

Taken to an extreme people who suffer from incredibly traumatic events from prolonged times might end up with incredibly large rifts in their personalities as they struggle to survive in wildly different irreconcilable situations. Not too much of a stretch for them to just outright name them and it is easy for the actions of one to be bad for the other, being vile at school might come at the cost of being punished at school, the short term interests of their personality at school jarring with the interests of them at home.

Those alters or personalities however are not a different person, they share the same memories and the same body while only being different in execution due to the necessity of survival. When the situation goes away if they haven't gone insane they usually just merge to reflect the changing situation.

Contributors: CollectiveThought (14) , HypnoMix (3) , HypnoPest (1) , JaneSintimes (2) , Lancer (1) , Like Ra (27) , Lycalopex (2) , MasterDQ (1) , Miamiku (5) , peterpumm (1) , pixie (1) , princesitanatty (2) , shemhamforash (1) , TopKek (1) , yourhypnoslut (1) , Zooy (1)