Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

Shascullfites melody
Shascullfites Melody Regular V Shape Leather Legging Red Fitness Slim Skinny Leggings Tight Street Cool Leather Leggings
$42.34

sexy
Women Seamless Bra And Panties Set High Waist Thongs Underwear Sexy Backless Lingerie Set Wireless Brassiere Female Tube Bra Top
$12.08-50%

sorbern
New Women Men Retro Round Sunglasses Fashion Korean Sun Glasses For Ladies Rivet Decoration Eyewear Oculos de sol Goggles UV400
$18.15-15%

armbinder
BDSM Bondage Women's Sexy Lingerie Open Crotch Straight Jacket Body Harness PU Leather Straight Jacket Restraint Armbinder
$55.41-29%

high waist faux leather
XNWMNZ Women's Fashion 2023 Faux Leather PU Baggy Trousers Women Vintage Elastic Drawstrings High Waist Versatile Female Pants
$19.92

wetlook
Sexy Men Fishnet Splice T-Shirt High Quality Top Club Wear Short Sleeve Pullover Wetlook Punk Fit Patent Leather T Shirt Male
$11.97-15%

headphone sleeping mask
Soft Elastic Comfortable Wireless Music Earphones Kids Animal Sleeping Headphones Eye Mask Bluetooth V5.0 Headsets Headband
$8.22-2%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
€145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Transparent latex, plastic and condom hoods
The safety limit must be the volume of air in the tubes. If you don't exhale enough to force all the air out of the tube you'll still be re-breathing the same air. Thinking aloud, you could have a one-way valve on each nostril, one in, one out. Air can only go up one nostril, out the other. I've seen one-way air valves used on the airline tubing to aquariums before, they stop water going back into the air pump if the mains power cuts off. They're only a few pence each in stirling,

This might be an answer. Go to your local pet shop, buy a meter of plastic tube and a couple of valves, then off to the DIY shop for some epoxy putty to make a 'nosepiece' and you're away...

Edit:
I've just realized what the implications of this are...
Hmmm, I think it is more difficult to seal off the nose area and make it comfortable at the same time. Some tubes have to be stuck into the nose and I hate that. How about a mouthpiece as used on snorkels? They can be bought seperately as spare part, but probably a cheap tourist snorkel is even cheaper. It would work as a gag and breathing tube at the same time and nose-breathing could be used to de- and inflate the hood. Of course it might be tricky to find the correct glue to seal it off properly.

PS: Adult healthy lungs have a capacity of about 3-5 litres. With normal breathing, it might inhale 50% of its capacity, which is still quite difficult to fit into a tube. A giant tube of 1 cm inside diameter has a volume of 236 cl per meter, if my calculation was right. So, 1.5 l - 236 cl = 1.264cl per normal breath, containing 21% of oxygen, which is 253cl vs. 300cl at free breathing. I think, this is enough to survive quite a while, climbing mountains (thin air) is probably more dangerous.

oops: The numbers are wrong, 3-5 l is indeed the lung capacity, but a normal breath is only 500 cl, maximum intake is 1 l. 1 l remains in the lungs, that is about 4 times as much as in the 1m tube.
Just one (but a good one)...

4309249656_a8c8c067e5_z.jpg   
And another just a good one:  condom-hood-02.jpg   
Plastic this time:

asphyxiation-bondage-21.jpg   
There's a nice hood at the end of this awesome clip:

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jpQGoAyc-Bc

...also here...

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yyvwJuBLUhQ
Great videos! Great suits (especially the first one - no bubbles)! But I think i will move them to another thread. Transparent latex? Or latex and sport? Probably the latter.
Fun 😁

youtube.com/watch?v=jq1cOLDJMfY
Not transparent but still on subject:

youtube.com/watch?v=5nyjSleyU1A
(11 Dec 2011, 01:35 )hnoff Wrote: here are a few condom breathplay videos I found on youtube

All videos show "An error occurred, please try again later". I hope they are not removed.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Transparent rubber tights and catsuits Culmor 654 384,169 20 Feb 2024, 23:48
Last Post: Like Ra

Contributors: Culmor (10) , Jdfdfd (5) , Joher (1) , latexballet (2) , Like Ra (23) , Strappado (1)