Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

sorbern
Brand Designer Depp Acetate Sunglasses for Men Vintage Round Small Medium Oculos De Sol Gafas Blue Decorative glasses UV400
$31.15-20%

electro stimulation device
20pcs Electrodes for Electric Masajeador Therapy Tens Healthy Electrode Pads Electro Stimulation for Massage Device Body
$6.29-10%

vac-u-lock machine
Suction Cup Spring Adapter For Machine Vac-U-Lock With Quick Air Connector Device Attachment
$32.67-43%

rolecos
ROLECOS Neon Cosplay Costume Game Valorant Neon Cosplay Costume Blue Women Combat Uniform Halloween Party Outfit Full Set
$182.56-50%

leohex
LEOHEX Sexy Women Shiny One Piece Skin Bodysuit Cosplay Catsuit Jumpsuits Stretch bodystocking Spandex plus size MEN Zentai Suit
$572.89-29%

Shascullfites melody
Shascullfites Melody Women Black Pu Leather Pants High Waist Leather Sexy Leggings Trousers Women Thick Stretch
$42.34-2%

XCKNY
XCKNY silky smooth oil glossy thongs sexy glossy pants bikini high waist thong sport swim pants bottoming underpants
$33.63-44%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Time release using plain water
(14 Jan 2021, 05:43 )Lancer Wrote: Wait how the heck did my post get posted onto this one. Is it the similar name?

because @Like Ra has combined your thread and this one as they are both a method of "time release using plain water"
Yep, two related threads are merged to simplify navigation between themes.
So I had to go to the local Lowes to get parts to fix some broken pipes and you know you are a bit messed up when you see everything for its bdsm value do here goes.

Pythagoras cup, greedy cup or self starting siphon. I took one look at this and the first thing I thought was hmm.... if only I could put a drip bottle over this to a breathing tube so that it could occasionally dispense nasty fluids or just coca cola when the cup is filled enough to activate.

2 vertical pipes connected by two 45 degree bends with a dripping bottle on one side and a heavy plastic bobber with a string with the key attached on the other end. When oriented vertically the dripping bottle fils the tube and slowly lifts the bobber up which lowers the key on a string to you.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Spread-eagle self-bondage using tights (US=pantyhose) Paulette the Tart 65 112,266 18 Jan 2024, 04:50
Last Post: Like Ra
Using a regular latex balloon to vacuum pack one of your hands Peeklemeekle 23 4,814 30 Jul 2022, 07:37
Last Post: Peeklemeekle
Alternative Armbinder using a pair of tights - alternative method Strappado 13 14,144 16 May 2018, 14:43
Last Post: Like Ra
Water only, no ice allowed Tinker D 3 4,888 18 Nov 2012, 03:49
Last Post: DressBindFun
Water Lock susanr 12 75,370 15 Nov 2012, 22:01
Last Post: Strappado

Contributors: bakker11 (1) , Lancer (3) , Like Ra (4) , ltxrob (1) , RedstoneRelic (1) , Tinker D (3)