Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

XCKNY swimsuit
XCKNY satin glossy tights silk smooth T-shaped suit high fork long sleeve swimsuit Yoga sportswear solid color gymnastic suit
$92.21-63%

erection
Cock Penis Ring Silicone Male Delay Ejaculation Stronger Erection Ring Dick Enlarger Adults Sex Toys For Men Gay Couple Sex Shop
$2.19

mirabelle
Mirabelle Plum Tree Botanical Illustration T-shirt quick-drying funnys mens graphic t-shirts
$234.74-50%

time lock bondage
Penis Erection Lock Scrotum Stretcher Testis Weight Cockring Dick Restraint Delay Ejaculation Adult Bondage Time Lasting Sex Toy
$137.17-50%

wetlook
Plus Size Mens Shiny Leather Shirt Long Sleeve Glossy PVC Leather Tops Male Wetlook Latex Shaping Casual Coat Sexi
$151.54

gjhond
7 Size Scrotal Pendants Umbrella Shape Stainless Steel Penis Bondage Ring Screw Fixation Sex Cockring for Men BB250
$116.16-49%

shiny swimsuit
Sexy Liquid Metallic Glitter Two Piece Push Up Swimsuit Female Shiny Solid High Cut Beachwear
$19.83-46%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Water only, no ice allowed
I am looking for new ways to use water as a time release.

Just because there may be no ice that can be found.

Any ideas? Idea
(14 Nov 2012, 20:20 )Tinker D Wrote: I am looking for new ways to use water as a time release.

Just because there may be no ice that can be found.

Any ideas? Idea

Look at my cold water bucket setup. As the bucket drains the weight is less, so a waited key would at some point become heavier and would come down from the ceiling or tree. I use 6 dripline that takes about 50 minutes to empty.
Yes, I saw that. 5 Gallons? That would last all nite in a single drip.

But, I would need a second bucket to catch some of that leaking water so it can turn on a device to keep me amused till the first bucket releases the keys.
(18 Nov 2012, 01:16 )Tinker D Wrote: Yes, I saw that. 5 Gallons? That would last all nite in a single drip.

But, I would need a second bucket to catch some of that leaking water so it can turn on a device to keep me amused till the first bucket releases the keys.

depends on how big the hole is for the drip. standard raindrip hose would empty the bucket in 10 or 15 minutes. The water that comes out cold fill a second bucket that is sitting on a pressure swith. When the weight of the second bucket is enought to push down the switch your device would turn on. Lowes or homedepot have pressure switches for a few dollars.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Most people can't lift out of a box with only their hands. Lancer 6 2,782 Yesterday, 00:02
Last Post: Like Ra
Time release using plain water bakker11 12 45,737 15 Mar 2021, 05:42
Last Post: Lancer
Water Lock susanr 12 75,185 15 Nov 2012, 22:01
Last Post: Strappado
Newer and safe water release paul knight 1 4,825 15 May 2012, 18:44
Last Post: paul knight
Horse Bandages - not only useful for pony games Strappado 7 8,557 17 May 2011, 18:54
Last Post: paul knight

Contributors: DressBindFun (2) , Tinker D (2)