Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

bondage sack
PU Leather Jacket Straight Arm Binder Half-Body Strict Sack Restraint Leg Tight Dress Sleeve mummy Arm hip Bondage Bondage Game
$37.18-20%

suspension bondage
Metal Shibari Ring Artistic-Erotic For Couples Shibari Rope Suspension Bondage Central Base BDSM Adult Game Tieup Sex Toys
$100.13-24%

glossy body suit
XCKNY satin glossy Bodysuit Full Length Oil Smooth Running Overalls Silky yoga zentai Casual Sport Tights open crotch tights
$102.85-48%

crossdresser silicone body
800g silicon breast c cup breast silicon crossdresser silicone body transvestite false boobs with bra straps breast form
$76.27

latex pencil skirt
S-XXXL Sexy Black Wet Look PVC Latex Pencil Skirt Vinyl Zipper Adjustable Button Shiny Clubwear Bodycon Mini Skirt
$11.98-32%

latex rubber fashion
Xiaomi Interactive Toy Fashionable Comfortable Small Large Dogs Bite Resistant Elephant Cow Animal Chew Dog Toys Soft Latex
$3.45

jialuowei
Women Knee-High Boots 18CM Super High Wedge Heel Patform Solid PU Leather Zip Sexy Boots
$794.49-30%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Tied up in spandex
Here are some bondage pics of me wearing my favourite type of clothing material: spandex. Sharing my pictures with you gives me a little bit of exhibitionistic pleasure and I hope you like them 😊

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 me-01.jpg     me-02.jpg     me-03.jpg     me-04.jpg     me-05.jpg     me-06.jpg     me-07.jpg   
Excellent! I especially love the duct-tape hood in the first pic 😉
(14 Mar 2012, 19:01 )alias180 Wrote: Sharing my pictures with you gives me a little bit of exhibitionistic pleasure
Yes, this is one of the driving mechanisms 😉
I wish I could put myself in your shoes in some of these pics.... okay all of them

Contributors: alias180 (1) , Culmor (1) , Like Ra (1) , systemisdownz10 (1)