Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

bondage sack
PU Leather Jacket Straight Arm Binder Half-Body Strict Sack Restraint Leg Tight Dress Sleeve mummy Arm hip Bondage Bondage Game
$37.18-20%

anal
1/2pc Water Based Lube for Session Sex Lubricant Lubricants Lubricante Exciter for Women Anal Lubrication Gel Intimate Lubricant
$2.19-30%

leather pencil skirt
Sexy Women Shiny Patent Leather Wetlook Mini Skirt Fashion Bodycon Pencil Clubwear Party Skirt for NightClub Stage Pole Dancing
$4.25-35%

realistic mask kigurumi
(Rabbit 58) Full Head Crossdress Girl BJD Doll Mask Fate/Apocrypha COS Cartoon Anime Realistic Silicone Astolfo Cosplay Mask
$966.78-10%

speerise
Speerise Girls Long Sleeve Silver Leotards Shiny Metallic Gymnastics Leotard One Piece Kids Ballet Dance Performance Costumes
$130.67-38%

sissy femboy
I Love Femboys Design Sexy Slim Fit Crop Top Crossdressing Sissy Femboy Anime Tank Tops Cotton Sports Training Camisole
$42.35-10%

SXXY
SXXY New Silicone Alien Penis Sleeve With Knot Male Cock Enlargement Devise Sex Toys For Adults 18+ Delay Ejaculation Product
$67.46-61%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From €450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Tied up in spandex
Here are some bondage pics of me wearing my favourite type of clothing material: spandex. Sharing my pictures with you gives me a little bit of exhibitionistic pleasure and I hope you like them 😊

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 me-01.jpg     me-02.jpg     me-03.jpg     me-04.jpg     me-05.jpg     me-06.jpg     me-07.jpg   
Excellent! I especially love the duct-tape hood in the first pic 😉
(14 Mar 2012, 19:01 )alias180 Wrote: Sharing my pictures with you gives me a little bit of exhibitionistic pleasure
Yes, this is one of the driving mechanisms 😉
I wish I could put myself in your shoes in some of these pics.... okay all of them

Contributors: alias180 (1) , Culmor (1) , Like Ra (1) , systemisdownz10 (1)