Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

shibari
Shibari Bondage Aesthetic Style TShirt BDSM Top Quality New Design Gift Idea T Shirt Short Sleeve Ofertas
$66.34

aoylisey
AOYLISEYWomen Turtleneck Dance Sleeveless Unitard for Adult Spandex Jumpsuits Suit One Piece gymnastic Bodysuits Men Dance Wear
$32.55-34%

tiaobug sissy
Christmas Holiday Nightwear Men's Velvet Sissy Skirt Underwear Christmas Santa Claus Sexy Lingerie Bulge Pouch Jagged Mini Skirt
$16.66-48%

latex rubber fashion
Comemore Women's Pumps High Heeled Shoe Designer Sandals 2024 Summer Pointed Toe Hollow Women Shoes Fashion Leather Slingbacks
$26.02-25%

bondage hood
New Leather Hood Mask Mouth Plug Ball Gag Bondage Slave Restraints Fetish Sex Toys For Gay Couples Flirting Adult Games
$96.65-26%

wig hair
36 Inches Braided Wigs Synthetic Lace Front Wigs with Baby Hair Braided Wigs with Water Wave for Black Women Long Braided Wig
$105.88-39%

crossdress cosplay female
Women's None Shiny Flesh Spandex Zentai Glove Fetish Crossdress Men's Cosplay Kigurumi Gloves With Nails Male to Female
$301.29-20%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Spanking machine
Spanking machine
€159.95

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

Tied up in spandex
Here are some bondage pics of me wearing my favourite type of clothing material: spandex. Sharing my pictures with you gives me a little bit of exhibitionistic pleasure and I hope you like them 😊

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 me-01.jpg     me-02.jpg     me-03.jpg     me-04.jpg     me-05.jpg     me-06.jpg     me-07.jpg   
Excellent! I especially love the duct-tape hood in the first pic 😉
(14 Mar 2012, 19:01 )alias180 Wrote: Sharing my pictures with you gives me a little bit of exhibitionistic pleasure
Yes, this is one of the driving mechanisms 😉
I wish I could put myself in your shoes in some of these pics.... okay all of them

Contributors: alias180 (1) , Culmor (1) , Like Ra (1) , systemisdownz10 (1)