Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

zentai
Halloween Mech Style 3D Printed Jumpsuit Men Kids Front Zipper Zentai Bodysuit for Halloween Party Jumpsuits Cosplay Costume
$124.85-10%

anime fetish
Sexy Long Latex Stockings Balck with Red Rubber Fetish Thigh Socks Open Feet for Women Wear
$346.56-25%

nsa swimsuit one piece
NSA Women's Swimsuits One Piece Swim Suit Swimming Suit for Women Swimsuit Competitive Racing Bathing Suit Girls
$32.66-37%

transparent panties
CINVIK Thin Mesh Sexy Thongs Transparent Women Underwear G-string Low Waist Thongs Briefs Hollow Out Traceless Panties Tangas
$8.71-64%

rubber latex dress
Long Sleeve Rubber Latex Women Dance Dress with Back Zip to Waist
$119.79-7%

masturbator
Male Penis Pump Manual Penis Enlarger Enhancement Erection SexToys For Man Vacuum Pump Big Dick Trainer Male Lasting Masturbator
$6.04

mummy bondage
All-inclusive Stockings Professional Custom Ultra-tight Pullover Romper Full-body Restraint Mummy Bondage Single-leg Stockings
$13.61-52%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
€23.50

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Tied up in spandex
Here are some bondage pics of me wearing my favourite type of clothing material: spandex. Sharing my pictures with you gives me a little bit of exhibitionistic pleasure and I hope you like them 😊

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 me-01.jpg     me-02.jpg     me-03.jpg     me-04.jpg     me-05.jpg     me-06.jpg     me-07.jpg   
Excellent! I especially love the duct-tape hood in the first pic 😉
(14 Mar 2012, 19:01 )alias180 Wrote: Sharing my pictures with you gives me a little bit of exhibitionistic pleasure
Yes, this is one of the driving mechanisms 😉
I wish I could put myself in your shoes in some of these pics.... okay all of them

Contributors: alias180 (1) , Culmor (1) , Like Ra (1) , systemisdownz10 (1)