Swimming or taking a bath in pantyhose, stockings or zentai

104 Replies, 155269 Views

(05 Jan 2012, 08:40 )Dvljet Wrote: it seems someone removed the sites name from them
Yeah, very convenient. I even began to Google for similar pics before publishing "unsigned" images. Not that I get any results, though. For example, if they are stolen from a member only zone, no search engine can find them.

(05 Jan 2012, 16:34 )rawy Wrote: I'm happy for them to be shared here

Thanks much Rawy, I really appreciate it!
(05 Jan 2012, 08:40 )Dvljet Wrote: and the YouTube video from fantasystockings she has also been notified

What video are you talking about and why?
Just found this eBay ad: lycra catsuit

It's not the catsuit what I found interesting, but how it was advertised on eBay: by taking a bath in it.


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 catsuit-bathtub-01.jpg     catsuit-bathtub-02.jpg   
I can add this to the list...

[video=youtube]

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jUsHI4LEq_c
[/video]

(This post was last modified: 23 Apr 2012, 01:28 by Like Ra.)
Found only one promising photo from a set:

 wetlook-pantyhose-345-encasement.jpg   
I only know this nice women with nylon and water :

https://www.youtube.com/user/paskudilek1

She does have some nice vids there on then tube

krinlyc
Indeed:


Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fI3zX4VEbGY



Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9-a5b09Ku0k



Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Ea7mQdXDyw


Ah... Just realized - it's Sarka! I know her since my Facebook adventure 😉
(This post was last modified: 01 Jul 2012, 00:50 by Like Ra.)
Wetlook In The Lost Lagoon:


Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9LQjtax3i6Q
White stockings on the beach


Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5w9MAZ6RJ8Y
Messy fun...

[video=youtube]

Source: http://youtu.be/b7xt6X5O_Ks
[/video]

The Johnson's baby oil seemingly used at the start of the clip will pretty much destroy lycra though...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What is your most loved tights / stockings and color nylonfeet_in_stilettoheels 24 6,713 26 Sep 2026, 15:13
Last Post: p.hose
  What pantyhose/stockings are you wearing today? Like Ra 703 271,145 25 Sep 2026, 16:59
Last Post: p.hose
  Pantyhose and stockings with back seams Like Ra 72 32,990 16 Sep 2026, 20:25
Last Post: p.hose
  Pantyhose/stockings Ad campaigns Like Ra 114 51,154 12 Sep 2026, 15:29
Last Post: p.hose
  My Leggy Pantyhose and Stockings Thread nedphotog 48 27,149 04 Aug 2026, 03:22
Last Post: nedphotog