Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

cock ring
3 IN 1 Clit Vibrator Delayed Ejaculation Penis Ring Clitoral Stimulator Cock Ring Butt Plug Anal Plug Erotic Sex Toys for Couple
$18.10

Leosoxs lingerie
2024 New Sexy Lingerie Sexy Cosplay Nun Uniform Cosplay Game Dress Jumpsuit Sexy Dress Hollow Skirt Suit
$14.79

kigurumi mask crossdress
(NFD38--18)Customize Full Head With Lock Pretty Female/Girl Japanese Animego Character Kig Cosplay Kigurumi Mask Crossdress Doll
$1076.90-20%

shibari
Bondage Restraint Rope Slave Sex Toys For Couples Adult Games Products Shibari Hogtie Fetish Harnes 2/5/10/20M Thicken Cotton
$2.06

aoylisey
AOYLISEY Children Ballet Shorts Girls Jazz Gymnastic Hot Boy Dance for Dancewear Wholesale Spandex Dance Shorts Dancers
$11.48-29%

self bondage
Sex Toys For Couples Men And Women Bdsm Furniture Self Bondage Handcuffs Exotic Accessories Femdom Slave Fetish Adult Games 18
$34.44-59%

glossy body suit
Japanese SATIN Shiny Glossy Sexy Body Suits T-Shaped One Piece Bodysuits Silk High Cut Sports Tight Plus Size for Women Clubwear
$247.03-29%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Strange, weird or totally inappropriate gags
Also a kind of a gag...

Show Content
This gag is not only inappropriate. It's ridiculous...

bondage-61-gag-fishnets-leotard.jpg   
This one is, to me, very ugly and not at all erotic:

tumblr_mtlkwmVs4Q1roqzhuo1_400.gif   

MJ
(17 Sep 2014, 08:39 )madjack Wrote: This one is, to me, very ugly and not at all erotic:

[Image: attachment.php?thumbnail=12521]
A pretty girl, a thorough make-up and NOT overstretched jaws (= the gag is not too tight) make the image very workable 😋
Try this one for 'weirdness' :

tumblr_nc20fmdHIw1sgoh5do1_400.jpg    - breath-play perhaps? 🤔

MJ
Wow... I wonder what's inside...
If you have a partner....

Show Content

Found on Stockroom
(19 Sep 2014, 13:39 )jtr765 Wrote: If you have a partner....
I would wear this gag a bit differently. With the cuff around the base of the cock (not around the balls), with cock deep in the mouth 😋
A small montage with one interesting gag and one that's very odd indeed!

tumblr_napomd9RbR1qgp9ipo1_1280.jpg   

Any ideas on what the top right gag is and how it might work?

MJ
(25 Sep 2014, 14:08 )madjack Wrote: Any ideas on what the top right gag is and how it might work?
It's not a gag, but a set of hooks.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Gags (and Hoods) - A personal view madjack 77 45,844 09 Nov 2022, 21:48
Last Post: Bound Whore