Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

shiny pantyhose
Sexy Summer Shiny Tights Women Pantyhose Glitter Stockings Feamle Girls Glossy Lady Charming Thin Tights Stocking Lolita 2022
$17.68

remote app vibrator
Wearable Panty Vibrator Strong Magnetic Clip App Remote Control Butterfly Clitoral Vibrating Adult Sex Toys
$30.03-52%

high waist faux leather
Sexy Pant Steampunk Women Faux Leather Cosplay Pants Carnival Party Skinny Button Leggings Trousers Female Clothing
$25.52-48%

mouth gag
Female Blowjob Toy Sex Slave Silicone Gag Ball BDSM Bondage Restraints Open Mouth Breathable Sex Ball Harness Strap for Women
$4.73-39%

sexy oil bodysuit
Sexy Full Body Stockings Oil Shiny Bodysuit Women See Through Tights Nylon Transparent Pantyhose Strapless Jumpsuits Clubwear
$14.90-40%

crossdresser silicone body
Crossdresser Realistic Silicone Breast Plate Forms Half Body Fake Boobs Artifical Tits Drag Queen Shemale Transgender Cosplay Si
$2822.93-69%

bondage leotard
CLEVER-MENMODE Sexy Strap Suspender Underwear Men Thong Mankini Men Leotard Body Costume Bodysuit Bondage Lingerie Stage hombre
$5.69

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Strange, weird or totally inappropriate gags
More weirdness with mechanical/medical type gags:

tumblr_my86myrGlI1si97sbo1_400.gif    - just ugly and unattractive (despite the lovely model)
 tumblr_nf86dj4ydS1rglgsso1_500.jpg    - I can find no element of this that appeals to me.

Personally I dislike these types of gags, but judging by the number of images they must appeal to some?

MJ
 tumblr_nf62t9QZKA1r47dzho1_1280.jpg    Would not want this used on me.
(08 Feb 2015, 14:40 )herrpee Wrote: Would not want this used on me.

Ohhh! Good find!

I have never seen anything like that before - very weird indeed.

Not a comfortable looking gag, but looks like it could be quite effective

Mj
A few more to share:
 8212643628_34e89e3912_o.jpg    - FOTD for me, but seems to be popular for some reason
 tumblr_llkmztfMdk1qbk26xo1_500.jpg    - I've always had a 'thing' for funnel gags, must try a DIY version soon
 tumblr_mn0lpb6ALf1qbszyeo1_1280.jpg    - Is this actually a 'gag; or is it a 'mouth condom'?

Enjoy

MJ
(18 Feb 2015, 09:13 )madjack Wrote: Is this actually a 'gag; or is it a 'mouth condom'?
It's a mouth condom, waiting for a kind of a gag 😋
This gag is OK, I've got one. But the "anchoring" (the D-ring in the front) makes no sense, because it only helps to remove the gag. Especially if it points downward.

gag-anchor-01.jpg   
A gag silences you, right...? Not completely silent, but you won't say a lot, I promise... shush... enjoy the ride...
 tumblr_md51grubPq1rv5wh5o1_500.jpg   
 tumblr_nhcgz6TSy11u6oi3ho1_1280.jpg    Well, you have to be committed to let one do this to you...
Glance once, look again, look more carefully... stare!

tumblr_mucm0dLRRM1qdltsqo1_500.jpg   

How many times would you have walked past this lady and not even noticed?

MJ
(24 Apr 2015, 21:08 )madjack Wrote: How many times would you have walked past this lady and not even noticed?
Especially if she's wearing something interesting on her legs...

BTW, I wonder if she appears to have her hands in the coat pockets...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Gags (and Hoods) - A personal view madjack 77 45,844 09 Nov 2022, 21:48
Last Post: Bound Whore