Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

bimbo sissy
Bimbo Sissy Design Sexy Slim Fit Crop Top Swinger Humorous Fun Flirting Tank Tops Hotwife Funny Naughty Sports Camisole
$6.05-15%

ellolace lingerie
Ellolace Lace Bodysuit Sheer Mesh One Piece Bright Body Women Solid Sexy Top Crotchless Sissy Naked Tight Fitting Teddy Lingerie
$8.71

ultrathin pantyhose
BONAS 15D XXXL Ultrathin Transparent Pantyhose Elasticity Tights Queen Size Stocking Tear-Resistant Nylon Women's Sexy Stockings
$3.00

headphone sleeping mask
Wireless Earphones Sleeping Eye Mask Bluetooth-Compatible 5.0 Music Player Sports headband Travel Sweatband Headset
$31.46-30%

dildo chair
Sex Chair Furniture Vibrators Toys for Women Men Couples 18+ Adults Games Dildo 20CM Telescopic Metal Frame SexShop Masturbator
$2263.38-29%

nose hook bondage
Slave Horse Harness Silicone Ball Gag BDSM Bondage Restraints Oral Fixation Open Mouth Gags Nose Hook Strap Fetish Sexy Cosplay
$10.35

crossdress fetish latex
Crossdress Men To Women Oil Shiny Transparent Super Thin Latex Zentai Long Nails Fetish Sheer Cosplay Kigurumi Gloves
$387.19-49%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From €450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Strange, weird or totally inappropriate gags
(14 Dec 2020, 17:55 )rubriccharm Wrote: This seemed like the thread for this 😊

(animated)

looks like a clip from a Saw film!
Stubled upon this on Fetlife, and once again thought of this thread...

WIG.png   
Scary stuff!!

1.jpg       2.jpg       3.jpg       4.jpg       5.jpg       6.jpg   
I mean, it helps to ensure breathing through the nose, but this just seems.... terrifying. 😱
NO !!!!
No way in F****** hell.
Now I’m having nightmares because of this.
Shok
The Japanese always have "the edge"...

unusual-gag-77_toast.jpg     unusual-gag-79_toast.jpg     unusual-gag-80_toast.jpg   
 unusual-gag-81_toast.jpg     unusual-gag-78_toast.jpg   

unusual-gag-85_toast.mp4 (Size: 280.33 KB )

Source:

Source: https://twitter.com/momowhips/status/135...9627483136
After reading this thread I'm amazed by how many things can be put inside one's mouth.

Although no one has ever mentioned swords... not really gags but they are inserted the same way.
 SwordGag.jpg     SwordSwallow.jpg   

We can't also forget about SF gags, like the Matrix gag for example.
 MatrixGag.jpg   

Or the very famous Facehugger
 FaceHuggerGag.jpg   
(09 Oct 2020, 20:57 )Like Ra Wrote: Can anybody explain what this is about?

Electric shock silicone gag

There is a rotating metal ball inside, the description says "conductive rubber", "shock frequency", etc.
I remember that someone bought this gag. Any experience?
Now, my taste in gags is for something sophisticated, effective  but elegant, a simple ball gag for example, however others seem to have a taste for ones that are all together more 'industrial' (if not downright medieval!)

bdsmlr-1577-Xec2g33ZyP.png     bdsmlr-1577-Yfc3sl5UCv.png    - a mouthful of metal

bdsmlr-78086-yPCptkmVQj.jpg    - wingnuts and scaffold pipe, who knew! 

bdsmlr-82087-UKIttmcNyt.jpg    - so that's where all the plugs go that get stolen from office sinks!

bdsmlr-428705-egMm2siHNV.jpg    - is that meant to be some kind of 'bump bar' to stop her banging into things?

bdsmlr-428705-haVhjD2fBS.jpg    - mechanical metal manipulation

bdsmlr-428705-ufCmbRxO38.jpg    - what to do with all those big ball-bearings you have lying around

tumblr_4e28c75a6fe754c1e55867807386eb2d_5158c724_400.gif    - (animated) in and out, shake it all about, you won't get out of this contraption

tumblr_95a1d0116f85883ef48fea624575b99a_bcd5a7f9_540.jpg    - another mouthful of metal

bdsmlr-428705-uI5z1mOmlz.jpg    - you can admire yourself in the reflection of silence

Enjoy if you like your gags with a heavy engineering flavour, but I'll be sticking with my 'soft 'n' silent' tastes.

MJ

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Gags (and Hoods) - A personal view madjack 77 45,847 09 Nov 2022, 21:48
Last Post: Bound Whore