Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

latex fetish
0.6mm Thickness 3D Latex Hood Rubber Mask Fetish with Mouth Gag Plug Long Nose Tube Back Zip for Women Head Around 54-57cm
$49.59-30%

bondage corset
Women Bondage Straps Body Accessories Gothic Body Harness Underwear Suspenders Fashion Garters Belt Sexy Underwear
$33.46-30%

latex leotard
Hot Sale Blue Red Women Sexy Gloosy Faux Leather Latex Swimwear One Pieces Swimsuit Long Sleeve Bondage Catsuit Leotard Lingerie
$18.13

ellolace lingerie
Ellolace Fancy Lingerie Backless Lace Up Corset Set Seamless Underwear 3-Piece Bra Kit Push Up Exotic Sets Black Fine Intimate
$16.15

negative chastity
New Upgrade Sissy Inverted Chastity Cage And Plug Flat Negative Small Cock Cages With Tube ģ •ģ”°ėŒ€ Cockring Sextoys For Men Gay 18+
$9.01-50%

Shascullfites melody
Shascullfites Melody X Cross Silver High Waist Leather V Shape Leggings Gym Sportswear Woman Leggings for Fitness
$42.34-2%

anal balls
Super Long Huge 9 Ball Anal Beads Vaginal Anus Expansion Silicone ButtPlug Tail Anal Plug Adult Erotic Anal SexToy For Men Women
$42.80-40%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Spanking machine
Spanking machine
ā‚¬159.95

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Strange, weird or totally inappropriate gags
Love coming across a totally new fetish šŸ˜Š!
I wonder what it feels like - same as for anus (contraction and self-f&%@ing) or just stinging sour sensation like licking a battery?
(09 Oct 2020, 23:58 )LikeĀ Ra Wrote: I wonder what it feels like - same as for anus (contraction and self-f&%@ing) or just stinging sour sensation like licking a battery?

That would depend on if it contains TENS type circuit.
It looks to me more like an insert able design put on a gag strap, especially with the internal metal ball.i suspect it would be a very soft gag with high risk of biting through it, unless the ball is bigger than it looks in the pictures.

Might be only one way to find out. Someone will need to order one & write a review.
(09 Oct 2020, 20:57 )LikeĀ Ra Wrote: Can anybody explain what this is about?

Electric shock silicone gag

There is a rotating metal ball inside, the description says "conductive rubber", "shock frequency", etc.

interesting... doesnt look to be sound triggered, as in make a noise get a shock as they dont list a microphone

Maybe it motion triggered .. move around too much and the ball completes a circuit and you get a shock?? šŸ¤”
There is a remote control and charger connector, so there must be some kind of electronics inside.
(10 Oct 2020, 15:49 )LikeĀ Ra Wrote: There is a remote control and charger connector, so there must be some kind of electronics inside.

yes agreed... I was just trying to see what the point of the ball was??Ā  šŸ¤”

its not as if it would have the same effect as a ball in plug / dildo might!!Ā  šŸ˜
(11 Oct 2020, 09:56 )ltxrob Wrote: it would have the same effect as a ball in plug / dildo
This is what I think how it actually works. I was going to buy an inflatable dildo with a metal ball inside to use it as deep-throating gag, where the ball will remind the wearer how deep the dildo has reached šŸ˜‹
Hopefully no reposts from earlier shares:

bdsmlr-27836-W5WdSnGGWy.jpg    - the gag itself isn't that unusual, but the method of attachment is!

de6u4t9-2d88a82b-8de3-4a9f-b643-2c4c20952555.gif    - (animated)Ā interesting drawing of a gag concept

Enjoy

MJ
(11 Oct 2020, 20:06 )LikeĀ Ra Wrote:
(11 Oct 2020, 09:56 )ltxrob Wrote: it would have the same effect as a ball in plug / dildo
This is what I think how it actually works. I was going to buy an inflatable dildo with a metal ball inside to use it as deep-throating gag, where the ball will remind the wearer how deep the dildo has reached šŸ˜‹
Only downside would be breathing issues if it actually reached into the throat itself. Would need some kind of metal tube as a core to allow breathing. Unfortunately,Ā there wouldn't be much room for a metal ball to roll around even while such a gag is inflated.

I mean, don't get me wrong here. Such a gag would be amazing. The idea of the ball giving me a reminder of preciselyĀ how deep the gagĀ has gone is quite thrilling to imagine. I aeady have enough fun with the inflatable plugs that have a ball inside. I just wish they would stop leaking from the pressure...

(21 Oct 2020, 13:37 )madjack Wrote: - the gag itself isn't that unusual, but the method of attachment is!
*Looking at image from left to right* Aw, it's like the gag that the girl in Demon SlayaaaaaAAAAAAHH NO OW! Scare3
I'm not a medical expert, but getting shocked in the head, so close to the brain, is this safe?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Gags (and Hoods) - A personal view madjack 77 45,844 09 Nov 2022, 21:48
Last Post: Bound Whore