Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

crossdress fetish latex
Men's Fetish Unisex Flesh Latex Rubber Zentai Short Gloves With Nails Art Cosplay Kigurumi Gloves For Crossdresser
$181.50-19%

wetlook
Latexanzug Sexy Uniform Catsuit Feet Latex Gummi Wetlook Smokegrey 0.4mm S-XXL
$192.27-62%

hormone female
Capsule Vaginal Tightening Private Care Vagina Shrinking Postpartum Support & Balance Hormones Vaginial Tightening Pills Korean
$13.03-39%

transgender
1Pair Silicone Triangle Breast Form Male to Female with Self-adhesive for Drag Transgender Shemale Mastectomy Women Crossdresser
$124.45-22%

bondage suit
Sexy Glossy Leather Tube Dress Skirt Backless Bandage Bodysuit Black Bare Chest Bondage Leotard Women Erotica Lingerie Underwear
$5.09

dildo gag
Adjustable Strap on Mouth Gag With Dildo Adult Games Open Mouth Gag Bdsm Bondage Fetish Sex Bondage Erotic Sex Toys For Couples
$4.69-14%

FRRK
Sissy Pink Hard Plastic Chastity Cage Small Cocklock Device Pussy Shape Design Male Penis Lock Cockrings Sex Tooys for Man
$169.40-45%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Strange, new or interesting pantyhose tights
I couldn't find a thread that seemed appropriate so I've started this one.

The idea is that you can share images of any pantyhose/tights you discover that have something unique, strange or simply interesting about them, something that sets them out form the crowd.

Let me kick off with this:

tumblr_n6hkcgbFbU1sji7f2o1_1280.jpg    - she's, err.... legged and dangerous?

I can't help but think of a garage wall where the outline of the tool is drawn where it is meant to be stored....

MJ
Indeed, there is no such thread in the forum, but there is one in the blog: Unusual pantyhose
(10 Feb 2015, 19:43 )Like Ra Wrote: Indeed, there is no such thread in the forum, but there is one in the blog: Unusual pantyhose

Damn and blast! 😡

Missed that one - oh well, I've started it now 😋

MJ
Are you a 'Second Lifer'?

If so, then maybe these tights are right up your street...

Stellar_Leather_Tights_AD_pumpkin_edition.jpg   

Virtually leather?

MJ
Just type:"de bas en oh" to have some new ideas....
French artist...
I would never wear these, but they are very... funky?
 0a61c88d688849e2826f497f3aaed76f.jpg   

MJ
(10 Feb 2015, 18:18 )madjack Wrote: Let me kick off with this:

- she's, err.... legged and dangerous?

I can't help but think of a garage wall where the outline of the tool is drawn where it is meant to be stored....

MJ

Definitely planet terror inspired

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 grindhouse-planet-terror.jpg   
(16 Feb 2015, 18:19 )madjack Wrote: I would never wear these, but they are very... funky?
[Image: attachment.php?thumbnail=14303]

I, actually, like them. Should look good with tight jeans mini-shorts.
i would wear without shorts. they just look like leggings with a foot.

at funnylegs.de you can print tights yourself and get them sended. not just lycra tights.. nylon tights too.

very nice
PIMP YOUR LEGS
Interesting! This is the direct link: http://www.funnylegs.de/Strumpfhosen-Leg...alten.html

What would you print on your leggings/tights/swimsuit?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Tights/Pantyhose Wearers Tights 15 14,154 16 Feb 2018, 04:59
Last Post: Tia-Anna
Anyone here prefer thick tights to thin, sheer pantyhose? Also general opaques thread doxel 15 7,740 31 Jan 2018, 11:42
Last Post: ladyinblacktights
Sheer pantyhose vs thick tights? How about layering? extrudar 4 3,592 01 Jun 2017, 17:01
Last Post: shinytights
New to pantyhose and I've got a question about control/bodyshaping tights doxel 12 5,226 29 May 2017, 15:26
Last Post: shinytights

Contributors: B1u3 (1) , Culmor (4) , FagMan (1) , laris069 (1) , latexballet (5) , Like Ra (13) , madjack (5) , MstrChain (1) , Pidstupne (1) , Tights (1) , Tinker D (5)