Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Strange, new or interesting pantyhose tights
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I couldn't find a thread that seemed appropriate so I've started this one.

The idea is that you can share images of any pantyhose/tights you discover that have something unique, strange or simply interesting about them, something that sets them out form the crowd.

Let me kick off with this:

[attachment=14273] - she's, err.... legged and dangerous?

I can't help but think of a garage wall where the outline of the tool is drawn where it is meant to be stored....

MJ
Indeed, there is no such thread in the forum, but there is one in the blog: Unusual pantyhose
(10 Feb 2015, 19:43 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]Indeed, there is no such thread in the forum, but there is one in the blog: Unusual pantyhose

Damn and blast! 😡

Missed that one - oh well, I've started it now 😋

MJ
Are you a 'Second Lifer'?

If so, then maybe these tights are right up your street...

[attachment=14282]

Virtually leather?

MJ
Just type:"de bas en oh" to have some new ideas....
French artist...
I would never wear these, but they are very... funky?
[attachment=14303]

MJ
(10 Feb 2015, 18:18 )madjack Wrote: [ -> ]Let me kick off with this:

- she's, err.... legged and dangerous?

I can't help but think of a garage wall where the outline of the tool is drawn where it is meant to be stored....

MJ

Definitely planet terror inspired
(16 Feb 2015, 18:19 )madjack Wrote: [ -> ]I would never wear these, but they are very... funky?
[Image: attachment.php?thumbnail=14303]

I, actually, like them. Should look good with tight jeans mini-shorts.
i would wear without shorts. they just look like leggings with a foot.

at funnylegs.de you can print tights yourself and get them sended. not just lycra tights.. nylon tights too.

very nice
Interesting! This is the direct link: http://www.funnylegs.de/Strumpfhosen-Leg...alten.html

What would you print on your leggings/tights/swimsuit?
Pages: 1 2 3 4