Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

soronssy
Sexy Women Swimwear Aphrodite series glossy see through color matching slimming backless spandex competitive Shiny swimsuit
$342.26-30%

sorbern
2023 Vintage TR90 Polarized Clip On Sunglasses Round 2 In 1 Magnetic Eyeglasses For Women Men Prescription Glasses UV400 shades
$26.89

Shascullfites melody
Shascullfites Melody Matt Black PU Leather Leggings Zip Up High Rise Pants Club Party Casual Chic Straight Leg Pants
$48.39

Telescopic Dildo Vibrator
Telescopic Vibrating Man Prostate Massager Anal Vibrator Cockring Remote Control Buttplug Dildo Male Masturbator Toys for Adults
$25.57-50%

anime bondage
EagleKu Bat Wings Punk Leather Harness Bondage Halterneck Gothic Waist Shoulder Necklaces Sexy Party Cosplay Anime Jewelry Gifts
$7.37-18%

headphone sleeping mask
Sleep Headphones Bluetooth Eye Mask, Wireless Bluetooth 5.0 Headphones Music Travel Sleeping Headphones Sleeping Mask
$11.43-25%

gjhond
7 Size Scrotal Pendants Umbrella Shape Stainless Steel Penis Bondage Ring Screw Fixation Sex Cockring for Men BB250
$116.16-49%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Strange but exciting dildos
So it just happened that I was browsing around on the internet and I came across this site:

Bad Dragon

...and this especially little spurt

chico_04_full.jpg    - oh my! 😁

So many thoughts in my head right now - 'How BIG!' How much?' 'How do I get one?!' and 'Which one would I love to own?'

They aren't all cheap, but they are very customisable - you can choose size, colour, firmness(?!) and some will also allow you to add a 'cum tube' (fun or what!?) and so on.

Their 'cum lube' also sounds pretty amazing too! ☺

Tempting - if only I had the money...

MJ
My choice would be Razor The Doberman (http://assets.bad-dragon.com/images/prod...2_full.jpg ) for possible deep-throating. A bit cheaper than Ellypse dildos but still very expensive. And I doubt that the mid-sized knot will go past my teeth (the small one is too short).
I stumbled across this when searching the net today  ☺

PSP-030-14-Natural%20(1).jpg     PSP-030-14-Natural%20(4).jpg    - all very interesting and exciting, but a bit too expensive for me at this time

MJ
Looks like it's hollow. Enema plug?
(11 Oct 2017, 11:13 )Like Ra Wrote: Looks like it's hollow. Enema plug?

Yes - looks like fun!
i always wanted to try one of these from the first time i saw them:
https://www.primalhardwere.com/category/ovipositors

but i don't want to order from overseas... i'm still hoping to find a shop inside EU selling them...
Expensive but interesting. I wonder are the small eggs small enoughe to impregnent you as a real Alien will do, through your mouth ? Is that gelatine safe for stomach and intestins ?
I'm not familiar with imperial mesures, but I don't think I've found a small diameter "impregnent tool" to be suitable for mouth usage ?

Слава Україні

"We who have seen war, will never stop seeing it. In the silence of the night, we will always hear the screams. So this is our story, for we were soldiers once, and young."

Joe Galloway

(11 Oct 2017, 21:05 )Vixien Wrote: Expensive but interesting. I wonder are the small eggs small enoughe to impregnent you as a real Alien will do, through your mouth ? Is that gelatine safe for stomach and intestins ?
I'm not familiar with imperial mesures, but I don't think I've found a small diameter "impregnent tool" to be suitable for mouth usage ?

The gelatine is food grade, so although a larger 'dose' that usual it should not be a problem internally... not convinced about the safety of oral consumption though! Real risk of blocking your airway and that's a big 'no-no' in my book.

MJ
Interesting plug available from Uberkinky... Diablo

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=InchVwAQQQk
It's going into the correct direction of AI dildos 😋

Contributors: Like Ra (4) , ltxrob (2) , madjack (4) , no smile (3) , occorics (2) , Vixien (1) , Will90MeeG (1)