Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

oil encasement
1D Oil Shine Full Encased Bodyhose With Sheath Crotch & Head Mask or High collar For Both Man & Woman Bodysuit DOYEAH 0018d
$14.02

aonihua women one
Summer Swimwear Womens Rash Guard UPF 50+ Long Sleeve Swim Shirt One Piece Bathing Suit Swimsuit
$31.45-20%

latex swimsuit
Sexy Fate Saber Cosplay Anime Costume Latex Leather Swimsuits Women Party Mini Dress Japanese Cartoon Character RolePlay Outfit
$217.80-44%

breath control latex
(FErubber 037) Top quality Latex Rubber Half Face Conquer Gas Mask Fetish Hood Accessory Breathing Control Equipment Fetish Wear
$155.70-11%

arm binder
Arm Shaper Body Shaper Women Shapewear Chest Posture Corrector Tops Chest Binder Arm Surgery Modeling Strap Push Up Compression
$5.54

aoylisey
AOYLISEY Kids Tank Shiny Metallic Unitard Gymnastics Jumpsuits One-piece for Girls Boys Child Full length Bodysuits Costumes
$22.98-34%

vac-u-lock toy
ROUGH BEAST Sex Machine Vac-u-Lock Attachments Suction Cup Quick Plug Turn 3XLR Connector Head Extension Pole Metal dildo Toys
$17.65-44%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From €450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Strange but exciting dildos
(12 Mar 2020, 14:08 )Like Ra Wrote: It's going into the correct direction of AI dildos 😋

fairly sure that with a bit of remote freq hacking, an arduino/Pi you could get to net controlled pretty quickly... even sound trigger could be straightforward...
Now that is an extremely desirable piece if kit!

I used to have a wired inflatable plug, not quite as large as this. I remember the vibrations were dulled when it was inflated, but if you slowly let out the air, the sudden increase of vibrations when the latex 'balloon' was tight around the plug once more made the sensations deliriously wonderful. So then I inflated it all over again etc etc.

I wonder if you can program a continuous inflation/deflation sequence?

Just checked the website - it's called the Expandavibe! It does come with 7 different sequences on offer, even better - it's not too expensive! Tempted...

EDIT: Ordered!
Wow, what a finding 😉.

@Will90MeeG
Hope we'll have a review, quick and long term 😊
(12 Mar 2020, 20:51 )ltxrob Wrote:
(12 Mar 2020, 14:08 )Like Ra Wrote: It's going into the correct direction of AI dildos 😋

fairly sure that with a bit of remote freq hacking, an arduino/Pi you could get to net controlled pretty quickly... even sound trigger could be straightforward...

i have built an internet controlled inflatable plug based on a NodeMCU board...
it doesn't vibrate, but it can pulsate and it has a denial-mode that triggers actions when the user clenches the ass...

BLOGGER-video-2a508e6623705ce3-5389.mp4 (Size: 1.96 MB )

https://owned-by-princess-shelle.blogspo...ensor.html
Top quality as always! (I have a similar inflatable enema plug 😋 )
How yeah! That's a soo cool idea 😉

Well, I'll need to search for a suitable vibrator for me but this seems pretty interesting 😊

Or maybe by another air pump and plug it to my home-made latex venus stroke...
(12 Mar 2020, 20:51 )ltxrob Wrote:

Do you have any link about freq hacking on Arduino?  I'd like to give it a try.  For now, I hacked the remote of my butt plug by using optocoupleur but it's sensitive.  (I added a connector so my GF could have the remote without the remote controller but sometimes, it start the remote when connecting it and stays "pushing" without it being)

Contributors: Like Ra (4) , ltxrob (2) , madjack (4) , no smile (3) , occorics (2) , Vixien (1) , Will90MeeG (1)