Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

Ftshist
Ftshist Women's Shiny Long Gloves Faux Leather Wrist Length Gloves Latex Full Fingers Metallic Color PU For Halloween Costumes
$21.76-18%

laigzem
LAIGZEM Women Slouch Boots Pull On Thin Heeled Ankle Boots Stiletto Ladies Faux Shoes Woman Botines Mujer Large Size 41 43 45 47
$108.89-38%

Ftshist
Ftshist Glossy Metallic Color Long Gloves Classic Full Fingers Elastic Elbow Gloves Perfect For Pole Club Halloween Accessories
$15.58-8%

high waist faux leather
Soft Fabric Skirt Pleated Skirt Stylish Women's Faux Leather Skirt High Waist Soft Pleated Design Above Knee Length for Club
$6.45-70%

wig hair
13×6 Loose Deep Wave Wig HD Lace Frontal Wigs Pre Plucked Glueless 13X6 HD Lace Human Hair Wigs Deep Wave 5x5 Closure Wig
$234.74-63%

leather pencil skirt
Fashion Side Slit Skirts ZANZEA PU Leather Women Elegant High Waist Bodycon Sheath Midi Jupes 2023 Autumn Sexy Slim Faldas Mujer
$13.37

crossdresser silicone mask
MUSIC POET Fake Boobs Realistic Silicone Breast Forms With Mask For Crossdressing Drag Queen Cosplay Transgender
$3291.20-49%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
€145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Stilettos required for Release, video

blockslive11.mp4 (Size: 124.72 MB )

blockslive-closeup.mp4 (Size: 76.91 MB )

Stilettos required for  Release, video
Success ! 

I’ve been working on this session for awhile and have had failure after failure. Blocks to small, blocks to big, holes to big, holes to small, but finally got it working enough to give it a try. Just a simple real test.  Had the house to myself for 6 hours and I used it all.
As you know, I’m into a struggling escape. Most are 10-15 minutes because of some kind of pain being administered to my body.  So in this first real session I’ve kept it very simple. No Pain of any kind, duration 5-10 minutes.  
Basically, lock your arms above your head and put the key 8 inches or so above the highest point you can reach in stilettos. Now comes the fun part. There are wood blocks on the ground in front of your and you need to use your stilettos to build a platform to stand on to reach the key. Each wood block has a hole in it to help pick up the block with your spike heel. I set it up so I would only need to build it 3-4 high and then be able to reach the key.  Gave it a go and it worked. The secondary escape key is in Ice hanging just like the real key.  
Now on to making it much harder.  Move the key higher, the first 3-4 layers are not to bad but make it 10 layers and you could end up spending an hour or two standing in stilettos working the blocks. The higher it gets the more the spike heel must be used.  Add a few tight ropes, a vibrator, and your off and running. 
I’ve loaded 2 videos, one full session and one closeup of the Stiletto work
I’ll be setting up the hard session in 3-4 days.

Enjoy DBF
Sorry RA can you clean up my mess? I promise I will only hit "post..." once the next time

DBF
Ingenious and bold. Were you inspired by 'Garden Jenga'?

What are the chances of being seen from the road or other gardens?

Also, if you make the stack higher, surely that will increase the risk of falling off and damaging your wrists? Or even scattering the blocks out of reach?

A great sexual fantasy, but as reality tends to bite (Murphy's Law etc.), a bit too unsafe for my tastes.

Good luck with your main session, vibes, ropes and all.
Yes, even 3 layers look unstable. If you want more restriction you can add a tight pencil skirt 😋
Sadly, I can’t see MP4.
Just a blank.
(16 Jan 2019, 12:30 )Will90MeeG Wrote: Ingenious and bold. Were you inspired by 'Garden Jenga'?

What are the chances of being seen from the road or other gardens?

Also, if you make the stack higher, surely that will increase the risk of falling off and damaging your wrists? Or even scattering the blocks out of reach?

A great sexual fantasy, but as reality tends to bite (Murphy's Law etc.), a bit too unsafe for my tastes.

Good luck with your main session, vibes, ropes and all.

I dream up lots of testy escapes, test them out, most fail and go no where. But this one has some potential to be around awhile.  Not much chance of being seen as I'm on my property in the back porch area.  

As for the stack and falling off, I've done lots of testing..... 2x4x10 inches for 3 high works just fine, keeping in mind the base is solid,  when I go higher I go to 2x6x12 inches and use a cross pattern  that builds a 12x12 inch platform, that is very solid up 4-6,  I wont go any higher than that.  I've tried build one that high in stilettos and not being tied up and worked for an hour before giving up. I need more practice before running that session.  As for block out of reach, I always have extras around and worst case, wait for the ice to melt. 

DBF
(16 Jan 2019, 13:17 )Like Ra Wrote: Yes, even 3 layers look unstable. If you want more restriction you can add a tight pencil skirt 😋

hmmm, adding more clothes?!, I'd rather have less clothes and more rope.  😁
(16 Jan 2019, 14:37 )Tinker D Wrote: Sadly, I can’t see MP4.
Just a blank.

hmmm, they do act strange for me too....somethings.....I get a spinning dial at first and let the it spin for a few minutes, then pause it, then it's ready to play....interesting...I'm running chrome

I'm sure you have tried everything, like download instead of play? 

DBF
Tried the download option. It’s loaded, but it just won’t play.

I’ll wait till it comes out on DVD
(16 Jan 2019, 17:22 )Tinker D Wrote: Tried the download option. It’s loaded, but it just won’t play.

I’ll wait till it comes out on DVD

or the pictures....

DBF

image1_lock.jpg     image2_planning.jpg     image3_build.jpg     image4_lift.jpg     Image5_key.jpg   

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Hogtied in the woods, with a blowjob trainer for a release, w/video DressBindFun 6 18,656 17 Apr 2023, 15:19
Last Post: Tinker D
Climbing the hill in stilettos, video DressBindFun 11 4,535 08 May 2019, 23:38
Last Post: DressBindFun

Contributors: DressBindFun (9) , Like Ra (9) , mdmyknny (1) , Tinker D (7) , Will90MeeG (1)