Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

bdsm
Low Temperature Candle wax Bdsm Sex Candle Drip Sex Bed Flirting Teasing Massage Candles Ehance Desire Erotic Games for Couple
$3.86-3%

latex rubber fashion
2024 Seasons Fashion Casual Men's Shoes Designer New Soft Sole Hollow Male Leather Shoes Solid Color Elastic Belt Men's Sneakers
$544.50-50%

anal training
Adult Metal Anal Dilator Butt Plug with Fetish Tail Fit Stopper for Women Men Fun Games Anal Training Sex Toys Erotic Shop
$7.25-56%

zalo
Zalo Bess G-spot Vibrator Exquisite Soft Silicone Clitoral Stimulation Usb Double Motor Retro Massager Adult Sex Toys For Women
$1246.30-34%

sexye doll
SEXYE 170cm Full Body Silicone Adult Sex Doll Oral Anal Vagina Metal Skeleton Anime Love Doll Realistic Sex Doll for Men
$5082.00-50%

oshoplive
Gymdolphins 2024 New Women Sports Bra Solid Color Cross Back Camisole Sexy Yoga Underwear Tops Female Running Fitness Sports Bra
$84.58-2%

oil encasement
3D Sexy Tights Jumpsuit Oil Shine Full Encased Bodyhose Shiny Five Fingers Toes Bodystocking One Piece Club Dance Wear Bodysuit
$163.35-21%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From €450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Stilettos required for Release, video
(17 Jan 2019, 15:59 )Tinker D Wrote: Nope, pull when you step up.
Then you can simply do nothing and wait until the ice melts.
Hmmm.....
Ok, maybe have a timer that will fire a shocker if you wait too long.
Example:
The ice takes two hours to release the escape key.
The shocker starts to fire off in one and half hours.
You now have an hour and half to build your steps to escape.
Or else..... Zap...Zap... Zap...
And the shocker fits between your nuts and the tip of your cock.

BANG
(16 Jan 2019, 20:04 )Like Ra Wrote:
(16 Jan 2019, 16:56 )DressBindFun Wrote: they do act strange for me too....somethings.....I get a spinning dial at first and let the it spin for a few minutes, then pause it, then it's ready to play
I suspect the player waits until mp4 is fully downloaded. All formats behave differently 😕

Do you find any one format that works better than others?
(19 Jan 2019, 22:06 )DressBindFun Wrote: Do you find any one format that works better than others?
GIF 😁
I worried that you would drop the key after retrieving it. I can see a way to avoid that danger: make the string for the key long enough that you can easily reach it when standing on the ground, but then punch a small hole in a piece of paper and pull a loop of string through the hole, until the key is just out of reach. Then when it's within reach, all you need to do is pull to get it close enough to undo the cuffs, and if you let go it'll just stay where it is.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Hogtied in the woods, with a blowjob trainer for a release, w/video DressBindFun 6 18,652 17 Apr 2023, 15:19
Last Post: Tinker D
Climbing the hill in stilettos, video DressBindFun 11 4,534 08 May 2019, 23:38
Last Post: DressBindFun

Contributors: DressBindFun (9) , Like Ra (9) , mdmyknny (1) , Tinker D (7) , Will90MeeG (1)