Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

panty girdle
Colombiana Tummy Control Shorts Hourglass Girdles Bbl Shapewear Body Shaper Butt lifter Women Waist Trainer Body Shaper
$17.00

rubber cosplay
Latex Mask Rubber Unisex Hood Cosplay Cat woman Back Zipper Rubber Fetish Cosplay Mask Latex Headgear Customized XS-XXL
$24.18-10%

meise
Sexy Women Oil Glossy Shiny Micro Mini Dress Sheer Bodystocking Sexy Tight Pencil Cute Bandage Dress Erotic Lingerie Gay Wear 27
$16.19-26%

remote app vibrator
APP Remote Control Anal Vibrator Bluetooth Butt Plug Men Prostate Massager Female Masturbator Adult Sex Toys for Women Men Gay
$10.89

sexy
Womens See Through Lace Hollow Out Open Nipples Bra Tops Wireless Unlined Bralette Brassiere Sexy Balconette Lingerie Underwear
$8.49-28%

bondage leotard
Super Cool Sexy Men Black Patent Leather Jumpsuit Vinyl Latex Bondage Catsuit Wetlook Leotard Bodysuit Bodysuit for Men
$202.65-20%

koomiho
KOOMIHO Simulation Strong Figure Realistic Silicone Male Muscle Suit Artificial Sturdy Chest Men Crossdresser Macho Cosplay
$256.52-59%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
€23.50

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Stilettos required for Release, video
(16 Jan 2019, 16:56 )DressBindFun Wrote: they do act strange for me too....somethings.....I get a spinning dial at first and let the it spin for a few minutes, then pause it, then it's ready to play
I suspect the player waits until mp4 is fully downloaded. All formats behave differently πŸ˜•
(16 Jan 2019, 16:52 )DressBindFun Wrote: adding more clothes?!, I'd rather have less clothes and more rope.
Some kinds of clothes can be much more interesting than nudity or ropes πŸ˜‹ Think of a pencil skirt/dress, as an example. It binds your knees together, and creates a beautiful feminine silhouette. Add back-seamed pantyhose or stockings (with a garter belt, suspenders and a cock-cage πŸ˜‹ ), high heels and you get that vulnerable office/secretary/librarian look.

If you want more rope: one coil above the knees, one below and one for the ankles. Very tight yet quite aesthetic πŸ˜‰ But for your scenario a tight pencil skirt should be more, than enough.
(16 Jan 2019, 16:49 )DressBindFun Wrote: I dream up lots of testy escapes, test them out, most fail and go no where. But this one has some potential to be around awhile.Β 
I was thinking about the opposite. You tie yourself up while standing on "something", then step down and kick that "something" out of your reach.
(16 Jan 2019, 16:49 )DressBindFun Wrote: and worst case, wait for the ice to melt.Β 
I think some incentives are needed here to make you build that tower and not just wait for the ice πŸ˜‹
(16 Jan 2019, 20:14 )LikeΒ Ra Wrote:
(16 Jan 2019, 16:52 )DressBindFun Wrote: adding more clothes?!, I'd rather have less clothes and more rope.
Some kinds of clothes can be much more interesting than nudity or ropes πŸ˜‹ Think of a pencil skirt/dress, as an example. It binds your knees together, and creates a beautiful feminine silhouette. Add back-seamed pantyhose or stockings (with a garter belt, suspenders and a cock-cage πŸ˜‹ ), high heels and you get that vulnerable office/secretary/librarian look.

If you want more rope: one coil above the knees, one below and one for the ankles. Very tight yet quite aesthetic πŸ˜‰ But for your scenario a tight pencil skirt should be more, than enough.

yes, all a good.Β  One single rope just above the knees changes the entire session and task. Doing that make you cross your legs trying to lift the block, or lifting it behind you, both much more difficult.
(16 Jan 2019, 20:18 )LikeΒ Ra Wrote:
(16 Jan 2019, 16:49 )DressBindFun Wrote: and worst case, wait for the ice to melt.Β 
I think some incentives are needed here to make you build that tower and not just wait for the ice πŸ˜‹

yes, good idea and will work on that. For me, just standing in stilettos is a pain.Β  I usually add some very tight and binding ropes that offer the incentive to escape ASAP.Β 

I have picked up other incentive ideas from this list that I'll use in the next build.... 😁
(16 Jan 2019, 21:01 )DressBindFun Wrote: I have picked up other incentive ideas from this list that I'll use in the next build.... [Image: biggrin.gif]
There is even a separate thread for that: https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/showth...p?tid=2031 πŸ˜‰
Just looked at the pics. Very nice and I love the outfit too.
You know, just for a extra fun, place a large sheet of plywood with a ring on it, and tie a cord from your third leg to a spring, then connect the spring too the ring in the plywood.
When you stand on the blocks, the spring will pull your pecker down.

Just a thought
What about the opposite? The spring should be connected to the handcuffs, what would stimulate the climbing πŸ˜‹
Nope, pull when you step up.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Hogtied in the woods, with a blowjob trainer for a release, w/video DressBindFun 6 18,676 17 Apr 2023, 15:19
Last Post: Tinker D
Climbing the hill in stilettos, video DressBindFun 11 4,539 08 May 2019, 23:38
Last Post: DressBindFun

Contributors: DressBindFun (9) , Like Ra (9) , mdmyknny (1) , Tinker D (7) , Will90MeeG (1)