Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

1d oil stockings
15pairs 1D Weman Ultra Thin Sexy Oil Shinny Backline leg for Transparent Seamed Thigh High Long Knit Socks
$232.32

mummy bondage
All-inclusive Stockings Professional Custom Ultra-tight Pullover Romper Full-body Restraint Mummy Bondage Single-leg Stockings
$13.61-50%

XCKNY swimsuit
XCKNY One piece glossy swimsuit smooth T-shaped high fork short sleeve swimsuit Yoga sportswear solid color gymnastic suit
$92.21-61%

tiaobug sissy
Mens Maid Theme Dress Sissy Servant Uniform Halloween Cosplay Costume Satin Puff Sleeve Bowknot Ruffle Party Role Play Clubwear
$243.26-46%

mouth gag
PU Leather Belt BDSM Bondage Deep Throat Double Round Ring Flail Slave Mouth Gag Bite Ring Gags Open Oral Adult Game Sex Toys
$8.58

shapewear
Sexy Women Shapers Waist Trainer Body Shaper Slimming Underwear Corset Slimming Belt Shapewear Wedding Corrective Underwear
$7.30-33%

gaff men
Men Underwear Hiding Gaff Panties Fake Vaginal Padded Shaper Briefs Crossdressing Transgender Gay Sissy Panty Shemale Underpants
$22.00-35%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

So this is where some stuff comes from
http://feifeibdsm.com/product.asp?product_type=92

Look at the prices! Well, minimum order quantity is 10 where I checked, but this reveals a lot, at the price of one you get ten! Well, looking at these items, this is probably not the ultimate deal, but still quite interesting.
Whooooahahhhhh!!!!!! Yes, that definitely explain hundreds of eBay shops... Now let's find the rest of the manufacturers (latex, zentai, plugs, etc).

With some interest we can probably buy something collectively. Even if there are 5 people and everybody takes 2 pieces it's still several times cheaper than buying 1 piece in on-line shops.
I have started looking for other manufacturers/exporters. So far, I only found listings and you have to register for more information. But let's all look around. Of course the average Chinese quality is not exactly top of the line, but there is interesting stuff. And it might be possible to sell excess quantities on ebay or other places - not 10 pieces, but two or three.
Still need to make my mind on what to buy from that site.

Any luck with other manufacturers?
holy $*@& i might buy the PU leg binders… i could just sell em on ebay and make some serious bank!!!
check out my website at [url=http://alinssite.info]Alins Site[/url]
You know this whole thing is giving me an idea of creating a cheaper shop as well tbh.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Shopping for useful stuff Strappado 23 16,104 01 Apr 2019, 18:31
Last Post: Vacbedbound
Down/Quilted Fetish - Where to Buy Stuff Strappado 0 6,240 12 Jul 2011, 20:13
Last Post: Strappado

Contributors: Lancer (1) , Like Ra (2) , Strappado (2) , Strapples (1)