Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

bondage device
Leather Delay Ejaculation Penis Rings Sex Toys Penis Lock Orgasm BDSM Sex Toy For Man Chastity Device
$2.36-5%

arm binder
Couple Games for Excitement Hand BondageLeather Bondage Leg/Arm Binder Fetish Strapon Harness Sexual Couples Kit Slave Sm Goods
$43.84

transparent dress
Hot Transparent Sexy Lingerie Woman Erotic Pajamas Lace Open Bra Sex Nightwears Ladies Erotic Dress Sexy Lingerie Sleepdress
$9.73-50%

nsa swimsuit one piece
NSA Short Sleeve Swimwear Women One Piece Swimsuit Men Swimming bodysuit Competitive Swimming Suit Plus Size Women's Swimsuits
$37.50-33%

headphone sleeping mask
Mask For Sleep Headphones Bluetooth 3D Eye Mask Music Play Sleeping Headphones with Built-in HD Speaker
$8.83

vac-u-lock machine
BUXP Sex Machine Attachment M10 M8 M6 Screw Vac-u-lock Adapter Bendable Spring Connector Extension Love Machine Vibrator Sex Toy
$124.32

crossdress anime
Pink Maid Outfit Cosplay Lolita Anime Costume Strappy Princess Dress Lace Doll Skirt Maid Clothing Cafe Woman Sissy Crossdress
$257.14

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

So this is how the UK ends.
The Little Englanders and racists have won. A terrible, terrible day for the Union.
It's certainly going to be interesting for the next 'period of time' ☹
Maybe they got tired of being told what to do.
After all, it's their contury.
Watching the morning news...
Some reasons for leaving the EU was immigration, money and wanting their country back. Another possible reason? Maybe the people told the government one thing and the government said "you have no idea what your talking about."
The U.S. Is heading down the same path.

God, help us all if THE GREAT EXPERIMENT fails.
The problem was that most of the facts regurgitated during the propaganda were utter crap... And now the morning later the 'leave' campaigners who are all smug in victory are going round correcting a few 'misunderstandings'
Yea, I hear that.
It's all news crap, to me. That's why I watch Cartoon shows.
The problem was that most of the facts regurgitated during the propaganda were utter crap

That's why the whole referendum was profoundlly undemocratic. True democracy requires an informed electorate and what we had was a knee-jerk reaction to twenty years of successive governments demonizing the EU. We truly are the turkeys that voted for Christmas.
(25 Jun 2016, 07:18 )culmor Wrote: True democracy requires an informed electorate and what we had was a knee-jerk reaction to twenty years of successive governments demonizing the EU.
Perfectly said. My thoughts exactly, but I could not formulate them as precise.
On one level I just feel like I'm watching some mad experiment from the outside.

I live and work in the Oxford-Cambridge knowledge arc (which along with London voted 'in'), as a region we have one of the fastest growing economies in Europe and are building the UK's road out of recession based on high tech, high value jobs and yet as a nation we've just just told potential investors to fuck off to Germany. I  genuinely despair.

What next? I know, in the same spirit of 'democracy' let's set the Bank of England's base rate by quarterly referenda. The idea's about as sensible as the in/out vote was.
Could not agree more with you. I spend a lot of my time helping the boffins and brains I the cambs technology parks with ideal component selections from our range of switching devices!!!
A single person is intelligent... Groups of People are stupid!! ☹

Contributors: B1u3 (1) , Culmor (3) , Like Ra (5) , ltxrob (4) , madjack (1) , Tinker D (7)