Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

hypnosis device
Hand-Held Sleep Aid Device Microcurrent Holding Sleep Aid Hypnosis Instrument Massager And Relax Pressure Relief Sleep Devices
$37.38

silicone bodysuit
Women High Waist Body Shaper Silicone Non-Slip Seamless Shorts Waist Trainer Tummy Control Slimming Shapewear Shaping Underwear
$14.27-47%

high waist faux leather
Women's Winter Leggings Autumn Sexy Tights Elastic PU Matte Leather Warm Fleece Leggins High Waisted Slim Barbie Pants for Women
$233.77-40%

latex rubber fashion
Latest Italian Women Wedding Shoes Decorated with Rhinestone Plus Size Women Shoes 43 Wedding Shoes Bride 2024 Fashion Women
$25.77-28%

eilyken high heels
Eilyken Fashion Pointed Toe Pumps Sandals Elegant Woman Slingbacks Buckle Strap Thin Heels Female Wedding Party Mules Shoes
$47.49-52%

thierry bondage
Thierry Silicone Bone Gag with Leash, Fetish SM Toys Bondage Open Mouth Gags,Adult Sex Toys For Couple Adult Games
$17.62

manyjoy
Stainless Steel Silicone Lockable Bra Chastity Belt Underwear Breast Protected Device with Chain BDSM Bondage Adult Sex Toys
$69.10-30%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
€23.50

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

So this is how the UK ends.
Coming from an area of the UK that voted alarmingly strongly to leave the EU I'm still in shock and very sad.

Locally we don't have many 'immigrants', the high streets are not full of 'Eastern European' shops, virtually all the improvements in this area have been backed by EU money, and politically there have never been any indications of support for candidates from the far right - so I am at a loss for the local majority wanting to leave.

Right now there seems to be a mixture of emotions - shock (mixed with sadness and anger) that the vote was to leave and slow realisation (by those who voted to leave) of the enormity of what leaving the EU actually means and the fact it will not suddenly result in their lives becoming wonderful, fields of flowers, new houses, free puppies and kittens, massive pay increases, jobs for all, a return to the glory days of Empire and all the other crap that the leave campaign where suggesting would happen.

I could go on, but this isn't really the forum and my blood pressure needs to return to normal Dodgy

MJ
If I got it right the leave was mainly elected by those, who are not so wealthy and high educated. And now they will hopefully realise that the exit doesn't help them.

But as it looks at the moment its not 1000% fixed, with northern Ireland looking for options and Scotland looking for an own referendum to remain. So there's definitely more to come.
Also with the PM Cameron having announced his resignation and leaving it up to 'the new PM' to start the paperwork, there's speculation that actually nothing will happen as it would be political suicide if the new guys pull the pin... I expect many years of dithering now!!
I hate saying this, BUT....
I would vote to leave, but stay as well.
I like the idea of having my own brand of money. But I can see the use of a common currency. I'm not opposed to immigration, but on the other hand, I want to make sure that the people coming into my country make their own way by learning our way and not be a burden on the working class.
What I don't like, is being told that I have to take X amount of people into my country, and with that, their own brand of law.
Kind of some do-gooder telling me that I have to give up my spare bedroom to some foreigner who doesn't speak my language and looking at my dog as a tasty treat or me as an inferior to his race or religion.

Now don't get me wrong, I'll help when I can, but I won't do something I don't want to do, can't do.

And that's just my thoughts.
Thank you.

P.S. Maybe we need a Rant and Rave section.
(26 Jun 2016, 16:16 )Tinker D Wrote: Kind of some do-gooder telling me that I have to give up my spare bedroom to some foreigner who doesn't speak my language and looking at my dog as a tasty treat or me as an inferior to his race or religion.
It does not depend on the country, religion, political structure, etc. As I said earlier, there is no bad religion (country, race, political structure), it's the people deeds.
(26 Jun 2016, 16:16 )Tinker D Wrote: Maybe we need a Rant and Rave section.
My experience shows, that it's a bad idea. I tried that in another forum. Also, I tried to keep the political discussions untouched, but a significant amount of people left.
And that's my point. I don't mind what they do.
What bothers me, is that I am forced by someone to give up my spare room just because it's empty.
Then I have to feed them, provide healthcare and there is nothing I can do about.

Please, don't look at me like that. I'm poor. I don't have the type of job you all have. I don't get help from anyone. I provide for myself.
But, I'm happy. I can move anywhere in my country and get work in less than a week. And you know what, I enjoy what I do. I make people happy, and if I do a great job, I get laid off and I move to the next job.
(26 Jun 2016, 17:29 )Tinker D Wrote: I am forced by someone to give up my spare room just because it's empty.
Where did you get that?
Obama.
Did he say it about the UK (EU)?

Contributors: B1u3 (1) , Culmor (3) , Like Ra (5) , ltxrob (4) , madjack (1) , Tinker D (7)