Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

chaste bird
Mechanical wind cyberpunk CHASTE BIRD stainless steel male chastity device penis cage penis ring heavy metal penis ring
$40.70-30%

roanyer
Roanyer Realistic G Cup Breast Forms Silicone Fake Boobs for Crossdresser Costumes Artificial Sex Gaff Male to Female Drag Queen
$217.80-40%

bondage leotard
Super Cool Sexy Men Black Patent Leather Jumpsuit Vinyl Latex Bondage Catsuit Wetlook Leotard Bodysuit Bodysuit for Men 6736
$202.82-14%

latex tights
Women Black Red Thin Latex Tights Pantyhose Leather Thigh High Lace Ruffled Stockings For Party Club Wear Hot Lingerie
$26.16-51%

realistic mask kigurumi
(Rabbit 61) Full Head Crossdress Girl BJD Doll Mask COS Cartoon Anime Realistic Silicone Yasaka nyaruko Cosplay Mask Kigurumi Cr
$966.78-11%

LZCMsoft
LZCMsoft Women Sexy Royal Blue 3/4 Long Sleeve Ballet Dance Gymnastics Leotards Spandex Nylon One Piece Short Unitards Dancewear
$24.18-39%

transparent swimsuit
Summer New Men Swimwear hot swimsuit Sexy swimming trunks sunga mens swim briefs Beach Shorts mayo transparent de praia homens
$134.85-48%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From €450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

So this is how the UK ends.
Not about the UK.

But over here, the mood is, why are we taking in all of these people from the east, when can't even help the people here in this country.
I have people asking me for work every day.
I hate to say no, but I have no work to give out.
So, here is the plan that my government is doing.
1: create a welfare state
2: give the welfare people money, phones, health care
3: give them a reasion to stay on welfare
4: give them the right to vote
5: spread the word, vote for us, not them.
6: the other party, wants Durty air, Durty water, and.....
DEPORT EVERY BODY.
So if you want all the free stuff and stay on welfare,
VOTE FOR US.

Says I, the dumb f**k that knows nothing.

Contributors: B1u3 (1) , Culmor (3) , Like Ra (5) , ltxrob (4) , madjack (1) , Tinker D (7)