Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

silicone bodysuit
1 Pair Self-Adhesive No Trace Silicone Padded For Panties Push Up Hip Women Enhancing Lifter Contour Butt Hip Up Silicone P H5M3
$29.62-53%

bondage corset
Women Silver Pentagram Body Harness Chain Elastic Pole Dance Sexy Suspender Crop Top Bra Bondage Body Harness Lingerie Cage
$25.39-35%

transparent panties
2PCS/Set Mesh Transparent Thong Women Panties Underwear Women Seamless G-String Female Underpants Intimates Lingerie S-XL
$2.82

metelam
Metelam Mens Ultra-Thin See-through Long Johns Underwear Soft Ice Silk Lounge Wear Pajamas Sleep Thermal Legging Pants
$16.43

inlzdz
Kids Girls Shiny Rhinestones Leotard for Gymnastics Ballet Dance Bodysuit Dancewear Figure Ice Skating Performance Costumes
$19.82-30%

transparent bodysuit
Sexy Mens Bodysuit Glossy Leotard Swimsuit Sleeveless Fitness Singlet Jumpsuit Transparent Underwear Gay Seduction Lingerie
$52.56

Bitysie
Bitysie 2023 Enamel Highneck Frontzipper Japaness One-Piece Sexual High Leg Cut Leotard Seductive Swimwear Competitive Suit
$48.86-4%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
ā‚¬145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Sissification hypnosis (Warning: dangerous!)
(05 Jul 2020, 20:06 )shemhamforash Wrote: I cant spell words correctly, I keep having to retype things,
That's why I avoid Bambi šŸ˜

Source: https://hypnotube.com/video/the-cure-for...-8987.html

Source: https://hypnotube.com/video/sissy-dreams-3-701.html
Do you know hypnos with suggestions of feminization and gayification (loving men, cock, cum, being submissive), but without suggestions of femdom, humiliation, or stupidification?
See MzDominica's feminization archive here: https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/showth...p?tid=2939
does anyone have a better download for Super Female Whammy by EMG, I got a copy a while back and the volume is extremely low... i have to set the volumes at max and if I have another file in the queue and I doze off, i am gonna blow my ears out Clapping
(19 Jul 2020, 19:55 )Sierra13 Wrote: does anyone have a better download for Super Female Whammy by EMG, I got a copy a while back and the volume is extremely low... i have to set the volumes at max and if I have another file in the queue and I doze off, i am gonna blow my ears out Clapping
There are alternative mixes and revoicings.
(19 Jul 2020, 23:54 )LikeĀ Ra Wrote:
(19 Jul 2020, 19:55 )Sierra13 Wrote: does anyone have a better download for Super Female Whammy by EMG, I got a copy a while back and the volume is extremely low... i have to set the volumes at max and if I have another file in the queue and I doze off, i am gonna blow my ears out Clapping
There are alternative mixes and revoicings.

thank you for the info, i dug in the deepest recesses of the web and found one in a female voice!
So check this out, I downloaded a file called "Happy Female Mind" and first thing I couldn't stand was the high pitched hum, so I decided to play with the file on Audacity...yesterday I tried to isolate the vocals, and got an unexpected surprise...there was an underlying recording throughout of "my mind is happy, blank and empty, brainwashing is good for you", even though you cannot hear it all on the normal recording....do any other files have something similar?
(13 Aug 2020, 13:50 )Like Ra Wrote: the whole night I had various thoughts and dreams on small changes that should happen.
Actually, the thought were more about how to modify the hypno file to make it more interesting and useful (sic!).

(13 Aug 2020, 15:45 )Zooy Wrote: youĀ may haveĀ crossed a barrier
I think 2 years ago I was closer than ever. There were times when I was wearing shorts (sometimes skirts), pantyhose and heels at home constantly. But now no crossdressing for almost a year šŸ˜ I moved some initiatives to my wife (that's kinda shifted responsibility šŸ˜Š )
(13 Aug 2020, 16:09 )LikeĀ Ra Wrote:
(13 Aug 2020, 13:50 )LikeĀ Ra Wrote: the whole night I had various thoughts and dreams on small changes that should happen.
Actually, the thought were more about how to modify the hypno file to make it more interesting and useful (sic!).

Ah. That was not clear to me from your post.
All those commentaries got me rather worried. When files can have such profound influence on peoples mind, even when they are not actively seeking these effects, or so it seems, they are extremely dangerous.
Playing with hypnosis to strengthen a few things that you wanted strengthened in advance is one thing, but not being able to escape, even when trying is in the same ballpark as tobacco companies putting things in to keep you addicted and should be illegal (in my simplistic eyes at least).

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Tom Tame's sissification hypno videos Like Ra 80 44,769 01 May 2024, 21:48
Last Post: candi-latex
Sissification-related videos: which ones do u like? princesitanatty 12 14,982 16 Sep 2022, 11:50
Last Post: GraceFem
WARNING: Hypnosis Addiction is Real jexer 25 21,597 10 Oct 2021, 08:46
Last Post: HypnoMix