Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

mens shiny pantyhose
Men's Sexy Glossy Sheer Thin Pantyhose Men Dress Stockings Business Stockings Oil Shiny Stockings Stretch Mid Tube Stockings
$3.71

oshoplive
Oshoplive Split-Side Hooded Jackets&Pants Suits Casual Letter Print 2 Piece Set Women Zipper Gym Set Women Leisure Sportswear
$65.21-24%

oil encasement
3D Sexy Tights Jumpsuit Oil Shine Full Encased Bodyhose Shiny Five Fingers Toes Bodystocking One Piece Club Dance Wear Bodysuit
$163.35-19%

electro stimulation device
Electro Shock Anal Butt Plug With Bullet Vibrator Jump Egg Clit Stimulator Anal Dildo Vibrator Expand Anus Vagina Device Sex Toy
$58.08-4%

high waist faux leather
Autumn Winter Leather Skirts Women 20223 Fashion Black PU Faux Leather High Waist Mid Length Hip Wrap Skirt Female Size S-5XL
$23.76-44%

electric shock silicone gag
Silicone Vagaina Panties With A Vibrator Cap Gag With Dildo Pussy For Men Couple Sex Toy Masturbation Goods Blowjob Suck Toys
$183.18-33%

rolecos
ROLECOS Game Genshin Impact Sayu Cosplay Costume Sayu Cosplay Cute Outfit Genshin Impact Costume Women Halloween Lovely Tail
$114.77-54%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Spanking machine
Spanking machine
€159.95

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Shhhhhhhh......
A short clip that I think belongs here 

Make up your own story to describe what she's up to  😁

Enjoy

MJ
(03 Dec 2023, 12:50 )madjack Wrote: A short clip that I think belongs here 

Make up your own story to describe what she's up to  😁

Enjoy

MJ

A mistress once did something similar to me. She had rented an "artist's loft" for her "dungeon" and there were "neighbors" so she told me at the beginning we had to "be discreet." The session got quite intense and I was deep in "sub space" so I guess I got a little too vocal. She looked deep in my eyes, caressed my bound form, and "shh'ed" me... It was super sexy.
(03 Dec 2023, 12:50 )madjack Wrote: A short clip that I think belongs here 
(03 Dec 2023, 18:21 )bondagetom1 Wrote: She looked deep in my eyes, caressed my bound form, and "shh'ed" me... It was super sexy.

I suspect we need a separate "Sssshhhh...." thread...
(03 Dec 2023, 20:04 )Like Ra Wrote: I suspect we need a separate "Sssshhhh...." thread...
Done!
Personally I think, this is the gesture after she had released four balls out of her rose with her stilleto / back part of her 6,3" heel ...
I can think of a lot of things…
But I love that Shhhhh….
I'm guessing that "Shhhhhhh...." can come in many guises....

You don't need to use your fingers to indicate that silence is required.

Enjoy

MJ
Don't tell anybody...

crossdressing-boys-017.jpg   
To me it looks like "Stop talking! We've got better things to do!"

Contributors: bondagetom1 (1) , Like Ra (3) , madjack (2) , nylonfeet_in_stilettoheels (1) , Strappado (1) , Tinker D (1)