Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

crossdress cosplay female
Silicone Gloves Female Hand Skin Texture Lifelike For Crossdresser Cosplay for Transvestite Cosplay Performance Props Drag Queen
$192.39

1d oil pantyhose
1D Oil Shine Close or Open Crotch Non-falling Pantyhose Sexy Tights Socks Sheer To Waist And Through Body Sandal Toe
$4.26

crossdresser silicone body
95% New Silicone Hip Pad Enhance Hip Sexy Body Shaper Women Padding Male to Femal Crossdresser Shemale Drag Queen Crossdressing
$95.59

pantyhose bodysuit
Glossy Shiny Pantyhose Separate Finger Bodystocking Double Zipper Open Crotch Bodysuit Tight Sexy Transparent Conjoined Jumpsuit
$28.53-30%

soronssy
Satin Glossy Women One-piece Swimsuit Body Suits Silky Tights Shiny Sports Wetsuit Long Sleeve Bodysuit Plus Size Bathing Suits
$376.83-30%

penis
6pcs Ribbed Dotted Spikes Condoms Adults Toys For Men Extra Sensitive Penis Sleeve G-spot Vaginal Stimulation Adult Sex Products
$4.09

latex one piece
One Piece Theme Party Decor Latex Foil Balloon Cake Topper Banner Boy Birthday Party Supplies Baby Shower Kids Gift
$27.91-25%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
€23.50

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Shhhhhhhh......
A short clip that I think belongs here 

Make up your own story to describe what she's up to  😁

Enjoy

MJ
(03 Dec 2023, 12:50 )madjack Wrote: A short clip that I think belongs here 

Make up your own story to describe what she's up to  😁

Enjoy

MJ

A mistress once did something similar to me. She had rented an "artist's loft" for her "dungeon" and there were "neighbors" so she told me at the beginning we had to "be discreet." The session got quite intense and I was deep in "sub space" so I guess I got a little too vocal. She looked deep in my eyes, caressed my bound form, and "shh'ed" me... It was super sexy.
(03 Dec 2023, 12:50 )madjack Wrote: A short clip that I think belongs here 
(03 Dec 2023, 18:21 )bondagetom1 Wrote: She looked deep in my eyes, caressed my bound form, and "shh'ed" me... It was super sexy.

I suspect we need a separate "Sssshhhh...." thread...
(03 Dec 2023, 20:04 )Like Ra Wrote: I suspect we need a separate "Sssshhhh...." thread...
Done!
Personally I think, this is the gesture after she had released four balls out of her rose with her stilleto / back part of her 6,3" heel ...
I can think of a lot of things…
But I love that Shhhhh….
I'm guessing that "Shhhhhhh...." can come in many guises....

You don't need to use your fingers to indicate that silence is required.

Enjoy

MJ
Don't tell anybody...

crossdressing-boys-017.jpg   
To me it looks like "Stop talking! We've got better things to do!"

Contributors: bondagetom1 (1) , Like Ra (3) , madjack (2) , nylonfeet_in_stilettoheels (1) , Strappado (1) , Tinker D (1)