Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

oil shiny bodycon
Women Oil Shiny Nightdress Sexy Hollow Out Lingerie Wet Look Bodycon Sleepwear Party Club Dress Wrap Hip Erotic Nightwear
$93.45-25%

crossdresser silicone mask
(B117) Customized Lifesize Mask Crossdressing with Backshell Silicone Anime Re:Dive Karyl Kigurumi Mask Cosplay
$966.78

Shascullfites melody
Shascullfites Melody Yoga Pants Pocket Sportswear Woman Gym High Waist Sporty Leggings Woman Push Up 3 Colors Available
$36.29

silicone bodysuit
Silicone Breast Bodysuit Waist Trainer Body Shapers False Vaginal Pants Water Drop Type Silicone Breast
$685.21-29%

speerise
Girls Tank Dance Leotards Sleeveless Gymnastics suit Bodysuit Biketard Children Nylon Spandex Ballet Costumes Dancewear Kids Boy
$120.76-35%

transparent pantyhose
1PC New Hot Fashion Women's Sexy Thin Tights Lady Transparent Black Stocking Panties Pantyhose Breathable Long Thin Stockings
$1.82

dildo gag
Leather Mouth Mask with Real Penis Dildo Mouth Gag Adult Games Sex Products Masks Sex Toys for Couples Sex Mouth Plug Face Mask
$7.19-29%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Shhhhhhhh......
A short clip that I think belongs here 

Make up your own story to describe what she's up to  😁

Enjoy

MJ
(03 Dec 2023, 12:50 )madjack Wrote: A short clip that I think belongs here 

Make up your own story to describe what she's up to  😁

Enjoy

MJ

A mistress once did something similar to me. She had rented an "artist's loft" for her "dungeon" and there were "neighbors" so she told me at the beginning we had to "be discreet." The session got quite intense and I was deep in "sub space" so I guess I got a little too vocal. She looked deep in my eyes, caressed my bound form, and "shh'ed" me... It was super sexy.
(03 Dec 2023, 12:50 )madjack Wrote: A short clip that I think belongs here 
(03 Dec 2023, 18:21 )bondagetom1 Wrote: She looked deep in my eyes, caressed my bound form, and "shh'ed" me... It was super sexy.

I suspect we need a separate "Sssshhhh...." thread...
(03 Dec 2023, 20:04 )Like Ra Wrote: I suspect we need a separate "Sssshhhh...." thread...
Done!
Personally I think, this is the gesture after she had released four balls out of her rose with her stilleto / back part of her 6,3" heel ...
I can think of a lot of things…
But I love that Shhhhh….
I'm guessing that "Shhhhhhh...." can come in many guises....

You don't need to use your fingers to indicate that silence is required.

Enjoy

MJ
Don't tell anybody...

crossdressing-boys-017.jpg   
To me it looks like "Stop talking! We've got better things to do!"

Contributors: bondagetom1 (1) , Like Ra (3) , madjack (2) , nylonfeet_in_stilettoheels (1) , Strappado (1) , Tinker D (1)