Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

ballet high heels
Get Relief from Forefoot Pain & Protect Your Feet in High Heels with Toe Protector Gel Sock Pads. Great for Ballet Foot Care
$10.35

Ftshist
Women's Shiny Leather High-Fork Triangle Bodysuits Low-Cut PU Bodycons Gloss Swimsuits Conjoined Vest Sleeveless Female Leotard
$302.50-45%

sexye doll
SEXYE Lifelike Silicone Sex Doll Full Body Anime Love Doll with Implanted Hair Jerry Breasts Realistic Woman Adult Toy for Men
$2480.50-39%

oil encasement
3D Oil Shine Full Encased Bodyhose Sexy Shiny Five Fingers Toes Bodystocking One Piece Sexy Tights Bodysuit Bodycon Jumpsuit F58
$32.28-35%

high waist faux leather
Everbellus High Waist Leather Leggings for Women Black Light&Matt Thin&Thick Femme Fitness PU Leggings Sexy Push Up Slim Pants
$28.58-44%

bondage sack
PU Leather Jacket Straight Arm Binder Half-Body Sack Restraints Leg Bondage Game skirt
$25.40

electric shock silicone gag
Couple Sex Games Masturbator For Man Automatic Intimate Toys Men Masturbaton Toy Vaginal Balls Blowjob Sucking Machine Toys
$34.01-33%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Shhhhhhhh......
A short clip that I think belongs here 

Make up your own story to describe what she's up to  😁

Enjoy

MJ
(03 Dec 2023, 12:50 )madjack Wrote: A short clip that I think belongs here 

Make up your own story to describe what she's up to  😁

Enjoy

MJ

A mistress once did something similar to me. She had rented an "artist's loft" for her "dungeon" and there were "neighbors" so she told me at the beginning we had to "be discreet." The session got quite intense and I was deep in "sub space" so I guess I got a little too vocal. She looked deep in my eyes, caressed my bound form, and "shh'ed" me... It was super sexy.
(03 Dec 2023, 12:50 )madjack Wrote: A short clip that I think belongs here 
(03 Dec 2023, 18:21 )bondagetom1 Wrote: She looked deep in my eyes, caressed my bound form, and "shh'ed" me... It was super sexy.

I suspect we need a separate "Sssshhhh...." thread...
(03 Dec 2023, 20:04 )Like Ra Wrote: I suspect we need a separate "Sssshhhh...." thread...
Done!
Personally I think, this is the gesture after she had released four balls out of her rose with her stilleto / back part of her 6,3" heel ...
I can think of a lot of things…
But I love that Shhhhh….
I'm guessing that "Shhhhhhh...." can come in many guises....

You don't need to use your fingers to indicate that silence is required.

Enjoy

MJ
Don't tell anybody...

crossdressing-boys-017.jpg   

Contributors: bondagetom1 (1) , Like Ra (3) , madjack (2) , nylonfeet_in_stilettoheels (1) , Tinker D (1)