Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

lobudek
Women Birthday Prom Evening Party Leopard Print Rhinestones Bring Dress Bar Singer Stage Performance Costume Crystals Outfits
$111.32-43%

silicone bodysuit
Triangle Zipper Shapewear Silicone Lace High Back Bodyshpaer Triangle One-Piece Toning Top Fajas Zipper Open Bust Corse
$63.11-50%

shibari
Shibari Bondage Aesthetic Style TShirt BDSM Top Quality New Design Gift Idea T Shirt Short Sleeve Ofertas
$66.34

electro stimulation device
With Digital Display Portable Laser Acupuncture Pen Electro Acupuncture Point Muscle Stimulator Device Health Care Tools
$48.40-30%

negative chastity
BDSM Sissy Slave Inverted Male Chastity Cage Negative Cock Cages Chastity Belt Solid Stainless Steel Penis Rings Metal Sex Toys
$6.41-50%

app electric shock
Electric Shock APP Vibrators For Women Vaginal Egg Kegel Ball Vibrator G Spot Anal Dildo Vibrator Adult Sex Toys Female Sexshop
$173.03

temorish
Latex Gloves For Men Long Rubber Gloves Solid Colour Plus Size XS-XXL Gloves Customize Service
$45.98-10%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Shhhhhhhh......
A short clip that I think belongs here 

Make up your own story to describe what she's up to  😁

Enjoy

MJ
(03 Dec 2023, 12:50 )madjack Wrote: A short clip that I think belongs here 

Make up your own story to describe what she's up to  😁

Enjoy

MJ

A mistress once did something similar to me. She had rented an "artist's loft" for her "dungeon" and there were "neighbors" so she told me at the beginning we had to "be discreet." The session got quite intense and I was deep in "sub space" so I guess I got a little too vocal. She looked deep in my eyes, caressed my bound form, and "shh'ed" me... It was super sexy.
(03 Dec 2023, 12:50 )madjack Wrote: A short clip that I think belongs here 
(03 Dec 2023, 18:21 )bondagetom1 Wrote: She looked deep in my eyes, caressed my bound form, and "shh'ed" me... It was super sexy.

I suspect we need a separate "Sssshhhh...." thread...
(03 Dec 2023, 20:04 )Like Ra Wrote: I suspect we need a separate "Sssshhhh...." thread...
Done!
Personally I think, this is the gesture after she had released four balls out of her rose with her stilleto / back part of her 6,3" heel ...
I can think of a lot of things…
But I love that Shhhhh….
I'm guessing that "Shhhhhhh...." can come in many guises....

You don't need to use your fingers to indicate that silence is required.

Enjoy

MJ
Don't tell anybody...

crossdressing-boys-017.jpg   
To me it looks like "Stop talking! We've got better things to do!"

Contributors: bondagetom1 (1) , Like Ra (3) , madjack (2) , nylonfeet_in_stilettoheels (1) , Strappado (1) , Tinker D (1)