Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

XCKNY swimsuit
XCKNY satin glossy swimsuit black swimsuit sexy glossy oily tight elastic silky one-piece swimsuit hot spring swimsui
$45.35-31%

deep throat gag
BDSM Bondage PU Leather Belt Deep Throat Round Ring Slave Mouth Bite Ring Gags Open Mouth Gag Oral Adult Sex Toys
$4.25-20%

anal training
Fox Tail Anal Plug Butt Plug Metal Adult Products Anal Sex Toys for Couple Training Game Role Playing SM Adult Games
$122.56-49%

anal balls
Anal Stimulator Ball Beads Butt Plug Masturbation Crystal Sex Toy for Beginners Man Women Couples Anus Masturbator Massager
$2.71-50%

wig hair
SuQ 1920s Flapper Short Wig Great Gatsby Bobo Wig Black Straight Wig Flapper Costume Hair Wigs Accessory
$15.72-27%

larpgears
Handmade Fetish latex socks unisex rubber sock different color
$24.19-11%

latex catsuit
Sexy Leather Dress Latex Bodysuit Pole Dance Jacket with Zipper Woman Nightwear Erotica Female Spandex Lingerie Catsuit Sexi
$5.99

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Sensory deprivation hood
It seems I will have 10 free days to go (self)bondage beserk over a week. I'd like a nice sensory deprivation hood to wear.
Suggestions what and where to buy?
(07 Oct 2014, 19:03 )herrpee Wrote: It seems I will have 10 free days to go (self)bondage beserk over a week. I'd like a nice sensory deprivation hood to wear.
Suggestions what and where to buy?

I ordered a rather nice one from MedicalToys.com just about 30 days ago, excited for when it gets here. Hopefully not too much longer. They have a good selection as well.
It depends on what you would like to "experience".

Here's a possibility #1: Sensory deprivation hood

sensory-deprivation-hood-01.jpg   

In particular I like the gag and the collar.
Or something more restricting: Latex neck corset and hood

sensory-deprivation-hood-02-corset.jpg     sensory-deprivation-hood-03-corset.jpg   
(08 Oct 2014, 02:10 )Like Ra Wrote: It depends on what you would like to "experience".

Here's a possibility #1: Sensory deprivation hood

In particular I like the gag and the collar.

This one is a favourite of mine too, though I've never had the opportunity to buy it ☹

I also love the idea of this type:
 gimp mask.jpg    easy to find by searching for Gimp mask or Gimp hood on eBay:

eBay: gimp (mask,hood)
Search eBay UK: gimp (mask,hood)

I do own a leather lace-up hood and have used it many times, but I can find the experience quite intense at times (especially when bound) and almost panicked on a few occasions. it has no eye, mouth or nose holes and so breathing is restricted to whatever gaps are left around the neck and lace-holes.

What I'm trying to say is be careful when combining solo-play with these kinds of hoods - they can be very erotic, but also come with risks that shouldn't be ignored or under-estimated.

MJ
Hm, the first item in the search result list is: Leather suffocating mask

suffocating-hood-01.gif   

"This mask is for suffocating purpose without nose holes if you need eyelets for breathing then please let us know."

"Suffocating purpose" - sounds scary....
You can also search for:

eBay: sensory deprivation (mask,hood)
Search eBay UK: sensory deprivation (mask,hood)
Search eBay DE: sensory deprivation (mask,hood)
Was going to post about it long time ago, but I think this is the best place&time to mention, that inflatable latex hoods provide completely different experience than expected. I mean something like this latex hood

latex-inflatable-hood-01.jpg   

I expected a good isolation from the outside world, but it actually amplifies everything in the near field. E.g. your breathing, the sound of touching. Plus the pressure can be felt quite ... mmm ... unusual. I have an inflatable hood (with a built-in inflatable breath through gag and nose tubes), but apart from the first couple of times I never inflate it.

But some might find these sensations exciting.
I tried e-bay of course. Was just wondering if you guys know other stores that may be price worthy.
I have plenty of latex masks, they are jsut too swweaty for really longterm wear (2h+) that's why I'd like a real leather hood.
(09 Oct 2014, 09:42 )herrpee Wrote: Was just wondering if you guys know other stores that may be price worthy.
Alibaba? 😁

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
making a deprivation hood Petrified 4 1,724 29 Jun 2020, 16:24
Last Post: Like Ra
Question about Hood w/ piss gag and sheath 8tassle 1 6,783 17 Aug 2007, 04:10
Last Post: Like Ra

Contributors: herrpee (3) , Johngs2000 (2) , Like Ra (8) , madjack (2) , Marcus (1) , Old Timer (2) , Warped Wrap (2)