Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

sexy
Custom Thong Panties For Women Custom String Name Jewelry Sexy Lady Customized Gold Letter Bikini Personality Personalised Thong
$24.47-66%

nsa swimsuit one piece
NSA Competition Sharkskin Fabric Knee Length One Piece Women's Training & Racing Swimwear Waterproof Quick Dry Swimsuit
$37.50-39%

crossdresser silicone body
Dokier Silicone Realistic False Fake Muscle Belly Body for Cosplayers Artificial Simulation Muscle Chest Man Crossdressers
$340.28-68%

drozeno
DROZENO Niche embroidery new female Chinese bag 2024 summer single shoulder crossbody bag Chinese style handbag
$59.16-65%

oshoplive
Oshoplive Fashion Hooded Zipper Sleeveless Vest&Letter Print Hole Pants Two Pieces Set Spring Summer Casual Sportsuits For Women
$65.67-29%

latex zentai
Latex Gummi Rubber Party Schwarz Suit Feet Catsuit Zentai Handschuhe Cosplay Neu
$174.00-63%

leather hood bondage
PU Leather Black Double-layer Full Headgear Zipper Open Eyes Nostril BDSM Bondage Head Hood Cosplay Mask Closed Erotic Sex Toys
$28.74-29%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From €450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

making a deprivation hood
I've gotten fascinated with deprivation hoods lately, and wanted to buy one of my own. However, I couldn't buy it because of obvious reasons. Do you guys know any tips about making one without complex materials that you need to buy?
(29 Jun 2020, 06:29 )Petrified Wrote: I couldn't buy it because of obvious reasons.
Someone might see it, you mean?

(29 Jun 2020, 06:29 )Petrified Wrote: I've gotten fascinated with deprivation hoods lately
Do not expect too much from them. They are not as deprivatory as claimed or as they look.

Vision? Yes, you cat adjust them so you can not see through the nose holes.
Speech? Depends on the gag, and DIY "pantyhose in condom" is the most efficient here
Hearing? Not that effective at all. You need ear plugs, or better earphones with active noise control.
(29 Jun 2020, 10:43 )tdoesthis Wrote: and make sure you don’t crush your head with the tension!
At least nose and ears 😊
(29 Jun 2020, 10:33 )Like Ra Wrote:
(29 Jun 2020, 06:29 )Petrified Wrote: I couldn't buy it because of obvious reasons.
Someone might see it, you mean?

(29 Jun 2020, 06:29 )Petrified Wrote: I've gotten fascinated with deprivation hoods lately
Do not expect too much from them. They are not as deprivatory as claimed or as they look.

Vision? Yes, you can adjust them so you can not see through the nose holes.
Speech? Depends on the gag, and DIY "pantyhose in condom" is the most efficient here
Hearing? Not that effective at all. You need ear plugs, or better earphones with active noise control.
Aight thanks for the feedback!
Oh... too many typos. Corrected now:

Yes, you can adjust them (the hoods)so you can NOT see through the nose holes.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Sensory deprivation hood herrpee 19 16,669 26 Oct 2014, 15:31
Last Post: Warped Wrap
Question about Hood w/ piss gag and sheath 8tassle 1 6,790 17 Aug 2007, 04:10
Last Post: Like Ra

Contributors: Like Ra (3) , Petrified (2)