Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

oil encasement
Nylon Panty Hose Oil Glossy 1D See-Through Tights Encased Hand Bodystocking Open Crotch Bodysuit Penis Sheath Erotic Lingerie
$21.30-25%

speerise
Speerise Girls Kids Shiny Metallic Spandex Gymnastics Dance Sleeveless Leotards Dancewear Toddler Tank Sparkle Leotard
$130.67-34%

anime bondage
Sexy Leather Backless Hollow Mini Dress Mesh Rivet Party Clubwear Women Role Play Costume Underwear Bondage Lingerie Outfits
$179.24-44%

sorbern crotch
Sorbern 90Cm Super Long Boots Women Genuine Leather Round Toe Burlesque Crotch Thigh High Heel Shoes Stilettos With Pocket
$761.09-33%

larpgears
Latex Hood Rubber with Hairpieces Wigs Ponytails Handmade Fetish Mask Dual Horsetail Sexy Open Mouth Eyes Headgear Customise
$36.29-11%

latex fetish
Black wetlook Faux Leather Long Sleeve Open Crotch pvc Catsuit with Zipper Sexy Lingerie Latex Catsuit Fetish Wear Sexy Costumes
$20.72

1d oil pantyhose
HOT New Super Thin 1D Sexy Open Crotch Oil Shiny Tights for Women High Waist Thin See Through Pantyhose High Elastic Stockings
$6.03-20%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Sensory deprivation hood
BTW, do you prefer the hood with a gag? If not this is a hood with straps across the eyes, ears and chin to make it "more quiet":

Premium Total Sensory Deprivation Leather Hood

sv560bb_325_325.jpg   
I've been put into a completely closed and padded leather mask once, with only little nostril holes to breathe through. I don't breathe too well through my nose so I panicked big time. My friend that was putting it on me, had to take it off immediately.

Still the idea of complete sensory deprivation hood appeals very much. Even if the rest of your body is free, it still makes you completely dependent and helpless.

I have made a thin, single layer, leather hood myself, for my own head. It fits like a glove and I love it. It only has an opening where my nostrils stick out. Just enough for me to breathe freely.

I also have an inflatable latex hood (if it still works, never worn it for ages now). Indeed the sensation is quite different from a leather hood.

I have tried the combination of an inflatable hood with a leather one over the top of it. The pressure is (literally) mind crushing!
I think a thick neoprene can be a good material for that. Soft padded leather while better is a bit more expensive and difficult to work with.
(09 Oct 2014, 09:56 )Like Ra Wrote: BTW, do you prefer the hood with a gag? If not this is a hood with straps across the eyes, ears and chin to make it "more quiet":

Premium Total Sensory Deprivation Leather Hood

This is the style that I have on order from MedicalToys!
(10 Oct 2014, 13:10 )Warped Wrap Wrote: I don't breathe too well through my nose so I panicked big time. My friend that was putting it on me, had to take it off immediately.

I love that ... It's what makes it so edgy .... always gives that addictive rush...
Esp when you tied up and cant remove it yourself...
You have to stop , pull your panic back and relax... be confident there is enough air. I find it much harder if I'm overheating and I cant get cool air.
Is the mental battle between calm and panicked total loss of control.
Yea... panick is a bitch hen you're doing selfbondage. It makes you want to end the scene now. And when you end your scene premature, the fun is reduced to below zero. At least for me.
With a partner, I think, your boundaries can be pushed a lot further. Sadly enough, like many, restricted to selfbondage....
Made my own hood using a nylon stocking, heavy black duct tape and a boot lace. It fits perfectly and I can add layers of nylon under the hood to increase the feeling of isolation. It laces up the back and can be made as tight as skin or left a little loose. I have been using it for almost two years now with no issues. Besides it was fun to make in the first place, kind of like planning a session.
(21 Oct 2014, 14:42 )Old Timer Wrote: Made my own hood using a nylon stocking, heavy black duct tape and a boot lace. It fits perfectly and I can add layers of nylon under the hood to increase the feeling of isolation. It laces up the back and can be made as tight as skin or left a little loose. I have been using it for almost two years now with no issues. Besides it was fun to make in the first place, kind of like planning a session.

Love to see what your DIY hood looks like - do you have any photos?

MJ
I have a difficult time with pictures. I will work on something though.
(13 Oct 2014, 05:38 )Marcus Wrote:
(10 Oct 2014, 13:10 )Warped Wrap Wrote: I don't breathe too well through my nose so I panicked big time. My friend that was putting it on me, had to take it off immediately.
You have to stop , pull your panic back and relax... be confident there is enough air.

Well yes, I can understand that. I am quite able to do that with shoots of pain or other stuff that can make you jump when bottoming. But really I can't even get enough air in through my nose when I am sitting down relaxed doing nothing. Every minute or so, I have to take in extra air through my mouth. So having that little stream of oxygen I naturally have through my nose, restricted even more, is simply quite dangerous. Hence my panic. So confident or not, I know there is not enough air through little nostril holes in the sort of heavy masks I like so much. Quite frustrating.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
making a deprivation hood Petrified 4 1,727 29 Jun 2020, 16:24
Last Post: Like Ra
Question about Hood w/ piss gag and sheath 8tassle 1 6,787 17 Aug 2007, 04:10
Last Post: Like Ra

Contributors: herrpee (3) , Johngs2000 (2) , Like Ra (8) , madjack (2) , Marcus (1) , Old Timer (2) , Warped Wrap (2)