Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

ballet high heels
Sponge High heel shoe Pads for Relieve pain Ballet Dancing Foot Tip Protector Breathable Hole Sole Shock Absorbing Inserts women
$3.11-2%

Leosoxs lingerie
T Shirt 100% Cotton White Vtg Pinup Girl 50's Comic Strip Lingerie High Heels
$139.15-40%

otouch
Cat Paw Sucker Clitoris Vibrator Woman Sex Toys Clitor Stimulator Nipple Vagina Massager Sex Shop Adult Masturbation Pussy Toys
$399.08-20%

leg binder
Fetish Half Body Harness Leg Binders of Sexy PU Leather Mermaid Straitjacket Adjustable Bondage Leggings Dress Up Sex Costume
$36.29-50%

realistic mask kigurumi
(Rabbit 67) Crossdress Girl BJD Doll Mask Sword Art Online Cartoon Anime Realistic Silicone Alice Cosplay Mask Kigurumi Crossdre
$966.78-10%

Bitysie
Bitysie Skin Fabric One Piece Swimsuit Transparent In Water With High Leg Cut Leotard Sexual Women Suit Spa Suit Buttock
$41.58-5%

aonihua women one
New Zipper Long Sleeve Swimsuit Rashguard Women Surfing Swimwear Print Swimming Diving Suit For Women Bodysuit Rash Guard
$36.29-20%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

Selfbondage and single-gloves
(09 Nov 2009, 00:48 )Like Ra Wrote: OK, but what do you thing about this glove? http://www.likera.com/blog/wp/archives/4...ment-75922

That one should definitely work and you probably don't need to worry about the straps being worn out by the locking method, it looks like they used very strong leather.

You might like this one too, but it is not cheap and I am not sure if it is suitable for self-bondage: http://www.ozbondage.com/
Yes! This is the site I was looking for! I lost the bookmark and tried to google for all related keywords to no avail. Thanks! They make the ultimate single-gloves.

Particularly I love their instruction:

"1. Bind your submissive very tightly, both their elbows and wrists. Their elbows need to be touching together. If you can't achieve this using rope, try using a wide belt. Hands should be palm to palm."
According to another website, you can visit the shop and have them take your measurements which is done exactly the same way and it takes time ... 😁

I think, once I confirmed that a double zipper works as expected, I will write a new thread with a how-to on the bolero jacket. It is all here aeady, but someone might just miss a crucial detail...

I have started a tutorial on using shoulder-strap laced monogloves and will upload it asap. Apropos: I think I mentioned that the modified buckle is iffy and might not release the strap, so really keep a sharp tool around to cut the laces, just in case. Ok, now I have mentioned it for sure...
(10 Nov 2009, 01:53 )Strappado Wrote: According to another website, you can visit the shop and have them take your measurements which is done exactly the same way and it takes time ... 😁

Fun! 😉 Actually, you can go to any latex shop and ask personnel to help you to try straight jackets, single-gloves, bondage catsuits, etc.

They may even play with you in front of the public ;-D This is what happened several times in Demask in Amsterdam. I was trying on latex catsuits, leggings and leotards. The only problem is that they have no lubricants. Just talcum powder.
(10 Nov 2009, 02:02 )Like Ra Wrote:
(10 Nov 2009, 01:53 )Strappado Wrote: According to another website, you can visit the shop and have them take your measurements which is done exactly the same way and it takes time ... 😁

Fun! 😉 Actually, you can go to any latex shop and ask personnel to help you to try straight jackets, single-gloves, bondage catsuits, etc.

They may even play with you in front of the public ;-D This is what happened several times in Demask in Amsterdam. I was trying on latex catsuits, leggings and leotards. The only problem is that they have no lubricants. Just talcum powder.

Yeah, I did that once in a sex shop, tried on a rubber single glove with waist corset. A shame, I was so shy at that time, I could have tried much move and for a longer time, I am sure! But finally, that experience lead to my single glove self-bondage method 😊 Demask has these awesome bondage leotards with inside arm bags...
I remembered that I can take photographs with my phone, so here is the modified buckle:

buckle_real.jpg   
To keep track of all related threads:

http://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/showthread.php?tid=199 (Bolero single-glove)
http://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/showthread.php?tid=200 (Single-glove with D-rings)
A quick report about using straps and D-ring.

Attaching the d-ring in some way between your legs makes the bag shorter, I have to bend my arms outwards a bit more and it feels tighter. Closing the zipper is a bit more difficult, opening and getting out is just as easy as with free d-ring. Using the emergency release is a little bit harder because you there is less space for the hands. Overall, perfectly safe and of course as secure as the originally posted method.

Straps are tough! With a bit of dexterity it is possible to get into the bolero with aeady closed straps, closing the zipper works as well. Of course the wrist strap must be lose enough to get your hands through. The other straps are quite lose even when fully closed, elbows are far from being together etc. (it would require extra holes in the straps). Getting out requires a lot of dexterity and some edge to pull off the shoulder part - otherwise you can't get an arm out. And you need one arm to open the zipper further and remove at least the upper strap. I don't recommend this for solo play because the only emergency release I could imagine is to force one arm out through the front hole, and that will most certainly break the bolero beyond repair. I tried this with a friend, he could hardly resist to help me get out a couple of times because it looked so hopeless (he is not into dominating and anyway, we don't feel like playing together). I got out, but with sour muscles, sweating all over and decided not to try this again. Fighting to reach the straps creates a lot of pressure against the other arm as well, and that is pain beyond my taste (remember, there are a few exposed blood vessels and nerves).

I also tried with a short elbow strap and the middle strap around my waist (friend helped me again). This makes the complete upper body quite immobile and is quite fascinating until the arms go numb. Seems perfectly unescapable and for solo-play, it would require a lot of imagination for applying and removing. As for me, the bolero comes with three nice lockable straps and they might be useful eventually, but with the exception of the wrist strap, I wouldn't even like them on me in partner bondage - though if the partner leaves me no choice, it is okay for a few minutes. There are better ways to immobilise the upper body including arms, using rope.
So we need to invent a time-lock for straps. I do have something in my mind, but I doubt I can build one. Will post a drawing later.
I thought about the modified buckle again because it is useful for quite a few ideas, however not reliable.

First of all, rigid leather belts that don't require reinforced holes might be better because the pin tends to get stuck on the outside of the metal rings instead of going in.

I think, a suitably formed spring might be better than the rubber ring (have to find one though) because it could keep the pin centered, which makes release easier on soft leather belts.

Best release method would be a quick release that detaches the strap from the bag.

In fact, using monogloves with these existing methods is still iffy and one should always be prepared to cut the lacing and risk the destruction of the glove. Any ideas are welcome!
(13 Nov 2009, 21:27 )Like Ra Wrote: So we need to invent a time-lock for straps. I do have something in my mind, but I doubt I can build one. Will post a drawing later.

I have a medical magnetic lock in mind, the big question is WHAT exactly it should secure.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Single-gloves in self-bondage - Strap Securing Strappado 79 75,277 08 Oct 2020, 19:20
Last Post: ltxrob
Pantyhose single-glove Like Ra 16 18,917 14 Jul 2019, 21:13
Last Post: bndgjaguar
Bolero Single Glove for self-bondage Strappado 54 82,328 14 Mar 2014, 00:25
Last Post: Like Ra
Self armbinder technique (single glove alternative?) madjack 4 9,948 22 Jul 2012, 22:26
Last Post: Like Ra
Bolero Single Glove self-bondage. Time-release Strappado 11 16,450 14 May 2012, 21:21
Last Post: Strappado

Contributors: boundme (1) , DeWired (1) , Like Ra (19) , Strappado (20)