Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

electric shock silicone gag
Tight Vagina Mini Vibrator For Women Suck Pussy Men's Masturbator Tail Plug Sex Toys For A Couple Masturbation Devices Toys
$158.92-33%

lobudek
Men Pink White Flip Sequins Blazers Fashion Slim Fit Wedding Banquet Suit Jackets Stage Singer Host Prom Concert Sequined Coat
$114.95-45%

electro stimulation device
BDSM Electric Shock Sex Set Electro Stimulation Cock Massage Ring Penis Erection Enhancer Medical Toys For Male Chastity Device
$3.81

wetlook
Ftshist Sexy Wetlook Tight-Highs Stockings Shiny Metallic Elastic Over-The-Knee Patent Leather Socks Latex Fetish Accessories
$36.28-17%

1d oil stockings
1D Weman Ultra Thin Sexy Oil Shinny Backline Stockings Transparent Seamed Thigh High over the knee long red stocking
$22.89

manyjoy
Female Stainless Steel Double Heads Fake Dildo G Spot Wand Anal Anus Beads Butt Plug Metal Massager Vaginal Stimulate Sex Toys
$12.08-29%

2024 chastity
2024 New Sissy Inverted Chastity Cage CBT Game Play Erect Denial ์ •์กฐ๋Œ€ Stainless Steel Negative Cock Ring BDSM Sex Tooys for Man
$16.89-44%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
โ‚ฌ23.50

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Selfbondage and single-gloves
(06 Nov 2009, 18:20 )Like Ra Wrote: OK, I think I'm ready to buy a single-glove now. I would opt for the laces with straps.

I am sure you'll enjoy it ๐Ÿ˜Š

By the way, it shouldn't be too hard to split one strap and put a magnetic lock there for release.

And the modified buckle can be used on any strap. But better do some experiments before trying a complex scenario, tightening is much easier than release.
For the moment, there won't be any further reports on the bolero armbinder. The zipper must have suffered more than I thought from the various accidents I had earlier, so it doesn't close properly anymore. A new one is needed first. And perhaps the replacement slider I got is not the perfect size either... And this jacket is all about safe zipper operation, otherwise it should not be used alone. If the zipper can't be opened, only destructive methods can free you - which, on the other hand, is the fantastic charme of this garment.
What about huge zippers used for sport bags? Every link is like 2x2cm. I'm not saying that such a zipper will be more reliable than a metal one, but at least it looks very robust.

Like this one:

[my-youtube width=425 height=344]

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXrVGtIV_h4
[/my-youtube]

Another point. One of the sliders should be "two-sided", so it can be opened from both inside and outside. Oh, probably you have mentioned that aeady.
(06 Nov 2009, 22:43 )Like Ra Wrote: What about huge zippers used for sport bags? Every link is like 2x2cm. I'm not saying that such a zipper will be more reliable than a metal one, but at least it looks very robust...
Another point. One of the sliders should be "two-sided", so it can be opened from both inside and outside. Oh, probably you have mentioned that aeady.

Cool idea, but I don't like such a huge zipper on the bolero jacket. It sure looks robust but it would destroy the design.

I thought of two sided zippers and mentioned it somewhere. Only spiral zippers (plastic) can be used in both ways, so it must be high quality. (edited) oh, now I got it, you want a zipper that can be operated from in- and outside to apply a string inside as well? Sounds like an idea. Without a string it won't help because the jacket is just too restrictive, you can't reach up.

One update on the bolero jacket: I thought the zipper itself was damaged but I could not find any bad spots. It turned out that it closed correctly when I squeezed the slider more. But it is a bit hard to slide it now. It might be just a little bit too high. I will see to get some replacement sliders soon and "some" means, I can make it a two-way zipper - hooray ๐Ÿ˜Š (Ok, lock the lower one, ice cube and when it melted, look at the key and wonder how to ever get it into the bag... some work needed)

If there was a reliable way to open the front for release... But all ideas I had so far are either a bit complicated or either not safe or not secure. Lacing seems a good idea for an emergency release because that can be cut with a safety-belt cutter (I am going to get one anyway, much better than scissors or knifes). But this is not a good regular release method, need a new lace each time - well... not the best. Strong stud button fasteners might hold tight but how to open the last one? A steel lock with a pin will work but that is probably expensive and way beyond what a normal tailor could do (see here: http://www.paulmauserstudios.com/leather.html , "steel collar for nicky", it is the locking method, I don't have a collar in mind - interesting guy by the way - Paul Mauser).
(07 Nov 2009, 01:15 )Strappado Wrote: oh, now I got it, you want a zipper that can be operated from in- and outside to apply a string inside as well? Sounds like an idea. Without a string it won't help because the jacket is just too restrictive, you can't reach up.
Bit you probably can reach down if there are two sliders going in the opposite directions. When the glove is closed one slider would be at the top and another one at the bottom. If one slider fails, the it would be possible to open the glove using another. Also you could probably be able open the one at the bottom with your fingers a bit.
(07 Nov 2009, 01:15 )Strappado Wrote: Lacing seems a good idea for an emergency release because that can be cut with a safety-belt cutter (I am going to get one anyway, much better than scissors or knifes). But this is not a good regular release method, need a new lace each time - well... not the best.
Nylon cord is cheap. And you want thin slippery nylon cord you can buy in big spool. I use such a cord for the cinch nooses. My idea is to use simple loops you can close by moving away from a stationary object. Will try to draw something later...

(07 Nov 2009, 01:15 )Strappado Wrote: interesting guy by the way - Paul Mauser).

Yeah, been there ๐Ÿ˜‰

BTW, what would be the preferred material: latex, leather or PVC?

I like latex because you can easily wash it and you can easily make it very slippery.
I like leather because it's more reliable but it lacks the latex advantages.
PVC is not reliable, but relatively cheap.
(07 Nov 2009, 02:23 )Like Ra Wrote: Bit you probably can reach down if there are two sliders going in the opposite directions.`
Yes, you can, should be possible to open it far enough to get free. Once a hand is out, you can surely work the slider up and then work the upper slider low enough to get your head out. The trapped head is the reason I came up with the front opening idea.

(07 Nov 2009, 02:23 )Like Ra Wrote: BTW, what would be the preferred material: latex, leather or PVC?
I'd love PVC but it is quite weak material. there is a version of the bolero in pink pvc here: http://www.sub-shop.com/7737asinglesleev...ertop.aspx (I posted this link because the price is abominable anyway) and another version in the same shop. Latex looks great but I don't like to wear it. PU leather is fine for the bolero, it can be washed (have to find out if it is sensible against anything) and the inside feels a bit like rubber.
Good soft leather is best probably but not quite affordable. Do you know the real old fashioned rain coats from the 60's? I can't resist to that material - I think it was cotton soaked in liquid rubber (and vulcanised) and I actually found a shop in Finland that sells rainwear made of it and got a jacket. A perfectly socially compliant fetish ๐Ÿ˜Š
Yeah, this price is indeed ridiculous. Found the PVC one here for $30 ๐Ÿ˜‰
(07 Nov 2009, 03:42 )Like Ra Wrote: Yeah, this price is indeed ridiculous. Found the PVC one here for $30 ๐Ÿ˜‰

I found it too on my local ebay. But after having a closer look, the ebay jacket is a copy from china and made from pu-leather, not pvc. But the original pictures of the pvc jacket are nice, the blue short one too! By the way, I think the blue one is inescapable when the zipper jams, unless you can tear apart the material, no way to reach the zipper - well, or with my front opening idea - it can definitely not be used as it comes.
I know you do not like latex, but this UK shop makes 0.7mm latex single-gloves made to measure. Look at the slimmest version. It looks soooo sexy and inescapable... Not sure about self-bondage, but I can ask my wife to put me in for the night ;-P It will not be as interesting as if could wear it alone (I don't think she knows about all my "preferences"), bit still a possibility to try something very tight and shiny ๐Ÿ˜‰

This is not to replace any self-bondage versions of monogloves. But in addition to. and can wait.
These latex armbinders look great indeed. But I am getting very fond if the bolero now. Even though the ideas seem similar, it is a totaly different kind of restriction than a monoglove. It feels very comfortable and very secure (if you can forget about the escape method - I am good at that) and even the shoulders are restricted.

By the way, I can reconfirm that the zipper of the bolero is intact, just the slider needs some squeezing regularly. I even found a second slider that fits, but I have no clue yet how to get it on to make a two-way zipper. Once I succeed, I need ideas for a timer on the lower zipper. Actully the sock ice method might work: Sock through the d-ring, tie the other end to the slider and voilรก! Perhaps in a plastic bag to keep the water out of my bed... On the other end, I will double a string with a loop on each side, then pull the middle part through the ring of the slider and use the middle part to close it, then use one of the loops to remove the string. If your partner is into bondage, this is a nice way to prepare an unescapable surprise...
OK, but what do you thing about this glove? http://www.likera.com/blog/wp/archives/4...ment-75922

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Single-gloves in self-bondage - Strap Securing Strappado 79 75,286 08 Oct 2020, 19:20
Last Post: ltxrob
Pantyhose single-glove Like Ra 16 18,919 14 Jul 2019, 21:13
Last Post: bndgjaguar
Bolero Single Glove for self-bondage Strappado 54 82,340 14 Mar 2014, 00:25
Last Post: Like Ra
Self armbinder technique (single glove alternative?) madjack 4 9,951 22 Jul 2012, 22:26
Last Post: Like Ra
Bolero Single Glove self-bondage. Time-release Strappado 11 16,453 14 May 2012, 21:21
Last Post: Strappado

Contributors: boundme (1) , DeWired (1) , Like Ra (19) , Strappado (20)