Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

ikoky
Penis Rings Physiotherapy Ring Medical Themed Toys Sex Toys for Men Male Therapy Massager Electric Shock Sex Products
$6.27

anal
25ml Sex lubricant and lubricants Water-based Sex Oil Vaginal Anal Gel Adults Sex Sexual Intercourse Tools
$0.24-37%

crossdress
Adult Full Head Mask High Quality Female Shaped Silicone Crossdresser Headgear Halloween Cosplay Accessory Masque Horreur
$22.46-50%

XCKNY swimsuit
XCKNY satin glossy One piece swimsuit sexy smooth high fork long sleeve tights Yoga sportswear solid color gymnastic suit
$93.10-62%

sorbern
Trendy Polarized Sunglasses For Men Handcrafted Acetate Driving Sun Glasses Oversized Rectangular Gafas De Sol Hombre UV400
$43.16-39%

eilyken high heels
Eilyken 2024 Women Summer Weave Solid Platform Wedges Open Toe Sandals Fashion High Heel Dress Shoes Zapatillas De Mujer
$52.33-50%

Leosoxs lingerie
Sexy Lingerie Women'S Panties Lace Underwear S-5XL Erotic Sexy Hot Ladies Lace Briefs Pure Color Temptation Low Waist Panties
$29.16-25%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
€23.50

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Self-bondage techniques
Hi,

found this today

https://www.youtube.com/@JamesBoundClub/videos

krin
Yep, pay to play.
Subscription required.
Looks interesting, but not subscribing.
Nope, not a chance.
(13 Jan 2023, 20:42 )Tinker D Wrote: Yep, pay to play.
Where do you see that? The videos are playing fine. I haven't tried all of them, though.
Subscription required.
That’s what it’s telling me.
(14 Jan 2023, 00:36 )Tinker D Wrote: Subscription required.
That’s what it’s telling me.

This is what you see, right?

self-bondage_videos-01.png   

Can you see this video:

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m4QQtQnlyqs

For some videos you need to "sign-in", not to "subscribe". If your YouTube account is old enough, you should be able to view adult videos. If not, you need to prove that you're off age 😬 You do not have to pay for anything.
No, the first picture does not show that set.

I was, however entered the tuber’s name and got a list of videos.
Yes, I just saw the second screen shot.

My account started in 1999.
So I am old enough.

But thanks for the help.
Ok, the video I just looked at, I would not use around any limb on my body.
The reason is that it’s a slip knot and will tighten to the point that it will cut off the blood flow to parts of your body.

Just to let you know.

Now, as a cinch noose, that’s different.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Interesting Website about making latex and some selfbondage techniques Strappado 8 5,391 05 Jan 2017, 15:12
Last Post: Like Ra
Where can i find more Techniques with only rope? Soldier 7 11,462 11 Nov 2009, 14:34
Last Post: Strappado

Contributors: Culmor (1) , krinlyc (1) , Like Ra (11) , madboyevil (4) , madjack (6) , no smile (1) , Strappado (1) , Tinker D (9) , vanessa_fetish (1) , Vixien (1) , zentai1234 (1)