Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

latex pencil skirt
Sexy PVC Latex Full Zip Skirt Fetish Women Faux Leather High Waist Long Seamless Bodycon Mermaid Skirts 4XL Skits Custom
$56.75-40%

sorbern crotch
Sorbern Fashion Crotch Thigh Boots Women Multi Straps With 8 Locks High Heel Visible Platform Lockable Zipper Front Custom Legs
$363.00-33%

anal plug
Men Butt Plug Anal Sex Tail Toys Adults Games Sex Products Butt Anal Plug Sex Toy Anal Plug Fox Tail Sex Toys For Women Couples
$2.26

ladyboy
Plus Size Men Hiding Gaff Panties Transgender Crossdresser Thong Transvestite Underwear Mens Underwear for Ladyboy Briefs
$5.59-50%

anal vibrator
12 Speeds Anal Vibrator G spot Vibrator Adult Sex Toys for Woman Prostate Massage Butt Plug Stimulator USB Charge Sex Products
$11.63

electro stimulation device
Electric Shock Adult Games APP Remote Control Power Box Electro Device SM Player Sex Electrical Stimulator Medical Themed Device
$180.29-47%

breath control latex
Malaysian Original Pink Eyes Full Enclosed Latex Hood Fetish Breathing Control Suffocate BDSM Mask Rubber Vaccum Mask
$192.39

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Self-bondage techniques
(14 Jul 2017, 10:55 )Like Ra Wrote: I still prefer rope-ratchets, but it looks interesting.

Same here - I used to use an SRD, but totally converted to rope ratchets now, they are so much easier and reliable

MJ
Cock&Ball bondage tutorial

Shibari Male.pdf (Size: 1.25 MB )
I've not seen this technique before...

tumblr_qbchy4b2Zy1snv9wo.mp4 (Size: 3.78 MB )

...it intrigued me and I had to try it for myself. 

I only used a 30mm wide leather belt, with my wrists in front of me (like the video) but the result was impressive and I can report that it works rather well! Once tightened the friction of the leather made it surprisingly difficult to free myself.

I'll need to try different belts/materials to see what works best.

What do you folks think?

MJ
(16 Dec 2020, 19:39 )madjack Wrote: I've not seen this technique before...
I've learned this technique decades ago from a former commando. It's VERY effective. You can easily get stuck if the arms are behind your back and they are inserted towards each other. The trick is to make the inner belt layer "rotate" around your wrists.

Pretty girl. BTW 😋
And of course it doesn’t like apples.
(16 Dec 2020, 21:08 )Tinker D Wrote: And of course it doesn’t like apples.
Just save it locally and then run it from the file manager.
I find this rather interesting. There are some girls, as well as guys that enjoy tieing themselves up, but get all freaked out when you offered to help or ask them to help. As in, girl ties herself up, but when you offer to tie the same girl, then you are perverted.

Has anyone else noticed this ???
Yes, it’s quite effective. Once a saw this video several years ago, I experienced a lot with different variant and there are not all equal but it’s a fun way.

Now I don’t use it that much. I found another other way which is doable while being frogtied or while wearing very high heels 😊. ( jumping like this is nearly impossible with high heels and feet/heel tied together 😊 )
(28 Jan 2021, 05:13 )RedEmeraldKitsune Wrote: Couldn't decide on which thread to post this. I'll post it here as most of the video is showing an effective technique to tie yourself up.
I feel the best part is around the 5 min mark, when she starts tying her elbows.
https://www.boundhub.com/videos/131749/s...w-bondage/

I just tried to tie my elbows like this, quite easy to do so, and it's really effective. After putting handcuffs on it's impossible to reach the ropes, but after removing them again you can just reverse the way you tied the elbows and are free again. No need to cut the rope.
I'm not sure if this web-find fits here but the 'Plug Walker' looks a fun DIY project.

Project1.jpg     Project2.jpg     Project3.jpg   

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Interesting Website about making latex and some selfbondage techniques Strappado 8 5,364 05 Jan 2017, 15:12
Last Post: Like Ra
Where can i find more Techniques with only rope? Soldier 7 11,441 11 Nov 2009, 14:34
Last Post: Strappado

Contributors: Culmor (1) , krinlyc (1) , Like Ra (11) , madboyevil (4) , madjack (6) , no smile (1) , Strappado (1) , Tinker D (9) , vanessa_fetish (1) , Vixien (1) , zentai1234 (1)