Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

sexy
Queen of Spades Women Sexy Lace Lingerie Temptation Panties Thong Breathable Underwear Female G String Intimate Oversize
$26.69-4%

tiaobug sissy
Mens Maid Theme Dress Sissy Servant Uniform Halloween Cosplay Costume Satin Puff Sleeve Bowknot Ruffle Party Role Play Clubwear
$243.26-45%

rubber latex dress
Women Sexy wetlook Leather Lingerie Black pvc Latex rubber clubwear Catsuit Erotic fetish dress Sex Suit Halloween Costumes xxxl
$26.29-41%

larpgears
Nice black latex sock with ruffles rubber socks custom made
$24.20-11%

leather pencil skirt
Women Patent Leather Full Zip Shiny Skirts Sexy Latex 3XL 4XL Plus Size Slim Skirt Lady High Waist Knee Length Midi Skirt Custom
$33.60-6%

roanyer
Roanyer Breast Forms Realistic Fake Boobs for Crossdresser Drag Queen Shemale Transgender Crossdressing B C D E F G H Cup
$193.60-41%

metelam
Metelam One Piece Set Ultra Shiny Glossy Sheer Crotchless Pantyhose Thigh-Highs Stockings with Lace Garter Belts
$32.14

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Self bondage table
I found this video some time ago:

http://www.myvideo.de/watch/8475599/table_strapped_1

Is that device exist? It could be very useful for self bondage, after some time bound person could be released. What do you think?
Great video! Great outfit! Great idea! Something what I would like to use in combination with a time-based enema setup πŸ˜‰

Know nothing about the existence of such a device. Only the self-bondage bench: http://www.likera.com/blog/wp/archives/12080
Here is part two http://www.myvideo.de/watch/8475620/table_bondage_2

It isn't self bondage, but it's continuation of this situation. Damn, I hope it exist in real but I didn't found anything in the Net. Too bad I don't know real name of this videoπŸ˜•
(07 May 2012, 15:57 )spy021 Wrote: Too bad I don't know real name of this video
I only know who's in it: Emily Marilyn aka Molly Mathews (the captured girl). The clothing style and the idea looks very BondageCafe-ish (I used to be their subscriber for several years).
Those videos are awesome, love the outfit as well 😊

Yep, from Bondage Cafe :=)
(12 May 2012, 17:56 )Blinke Wrote: Yep, from Bondage Cafe
Actually, this is exactly why I stopped subscription. Too predictable, same clothing style, same old vibrator and nothing new. Everything is of very high quality, though, and I still like Jim's works.
Yes, everything is allways the same and the clothing is just an example of that..

Its stilll funny to watch some of the models though 😊
My computer won't let me see the video.
If you can capture a picture and send it to me, I'll see if it can be built.
ok, I think I know how to build one.
The streaching part may be too much, But the straps, timing and the auto locking I figered out.

Now to put it on paper and try to build it.
But I do remember a bondage bench I saw many years ago, And I built one like it. Auto locking with weights. The release was a line with a ring on it. Pull the ring and your free. You just have to wait ice to melt so the ring can swing to you.

Contributors: Blinke (2) , Like Ra (3) , spy021 (2) , Tinker D (2)