Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

1d oil pantyhose
Sexy Super Elastic Extraordinary Material Shiny Than Oil Shine 1D Ultrathin Seamless Crotch Tights Pantyhose Men Clothing
$79.91-50%

zentai
Women Art Irregular Lines Jumpsuit Cyber Punk Bodysuit Halloween Holiday Party Cosplay Costume Performance Romper Zentai Suit
$24.19-50%

silicone bodysuit
Dokier Fake Pussy Silicone Bodysuit Drag Queen Vagina For Transgender Crossdressers Fake Boobs Shemale Breast Forms Sexy Cosplay
$1366.09-54%

qiui
Electric Shock Urethra Chastity Cage Horse Eye Stick Urethral Stimulator With 3 Size Penis Rings Abstinence Training Men Sex Toy
$451.02-60%

bdsm
Adult Erotic Games BDSM Bondage Restraints Collar Furniture Sex Toys For Women Couples Slave Neck Handcuffs Fetish Sex Shop
$2.29

Bitysie
Bitysie 2022 Original Transparent Mesh T-shaped Split One-Piece Swimsuit High Leg Cut Leotard Sexual Women Spa Suit Skin
$289.19

metelam
Metelam Women Glossy Satin Silky One-piece Long Sleeve Bodysuit Solid Color with Crotch Closure
$15.20

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Self bondage table
I found this video some time ago:

http://www.myvideo.de/watch/8475599/table_strapped_1

Is that device exist? It could be very useful for self bondage, after some time bound person could be released. What do you think?
Great video! Great outfit! Great idea! Something what I would like to use in combination with a time-based enema setup πŸ˜‰

Know nothing about the existence of such a device. Only the self-bondage bench: http://www.likera.com/blog/wp/archives/12080
Here is part two http://www.myvideo.de/watch/8475620/table_bondage_2

It isn't self bondage, but it's continuation of this situation. Damn, I hope it exist in real but I didn't found anything in the Net. Too bad I don't know real name of this videoπŸ˜•
(07 May 2012, 15:57 )spy021 Wrote: Too bad I don't know real name of this video
I only know who's in it: Emily Marilyn aka Molly Mathews (the captured girl). The clothing style and the idea looks very BondageCafe-ish (I used to be their subscriber for several years).
Those videos are awesome, love the outfit as well 😊

Yep, from Bondage Cafe :=)
(12 May 2012, 17:56 )Blinke Wrote: Yep, from Bondage Cafe
Actually, this is exactly why I stopped subscription. Too predictable, same clothing style, same old vibrator and nothing new. Everything is of very high quality, though, and I still like Jim's works.
Yes, everything is allways the same and the clothing is just an example of that..

Its stilll funny to watch some of the models though 😊
My computer won't let me see the video.
If you can capture a picture and send it to me, I'll see if it can be built.
ok, I think I know how to build one.
The streaching part may be too much, But the straps, timing and the auto locking I figered out.

Now to put it on paper and try to build it.
But I do remember a bondage bench I saw many years ago, And I built one like it. Auto locking with weights. The release was a line with a ring on it. Pull the ring and your free. You just have to wait ice to melt so the ring can swing to you.

Contributors: Blinke (2) , Like Ra (3) , spy021 (2) , Tinker D (2)