Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

transparent swimsuit
2021 New Korean Sexy Bikini Women Swimsuit Brazilian Transparent Bikini Solid Beach Swimwear Biquini Lace Two Piece Swimskirt
$24.19-43%

latex rubber handmade
Latex Fetish Hood Sexy Rubber Mask with Red Mouth Long Nose Tube Back Zipper Handmade
$32.65-24%

cock ring
Magnet Cock Ring Metal Foreskin Correction Penis Ring,Adjustable Size Glans Physiotherapy Ring,Male Circumcision Ring V Type
$5.12

beeger
BEEGER NJoy Eleven,stainless steel anal toys metal butt plugs, Stainless Steel dildo
$200.00

headphone sleeping mask
3D Sleep Eye Mask Headphone To Alleviate Fatigue and Breathable Eye Protection 5.2 Bluetooth-Compatible White Noise Cancelling
$126.87-33%

sorbern
SORBERN Standard Hinges Cat Eye Glasses Frame Women Men Brand Designer Prescription Eyewear Fashion Eyeglasses Clear Len Goggles
$16.59-15%

prostate stimulation
10 Speed Anal Vibrator Anal Beads Prostate Massage Wireless Remote Butt Plug Stimulator USB Charge Vibrators Sex Toys For Men Wo
$16.35-1%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
€145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Self-bondage photos by Jangus
Hi, My name is John. I’m new to this site. I have been interested in all kinds of erotic bondage as I can remember. Much of it involved self bondage. I have a few Pics of myself that I would like to share.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 3466540958_9fb33b3f9c.jpg   
You're welcome!
Hi, here’s another Pic of me in homemade ankle shackles & tied wrists

2511659059_2e7808827c.jpg   
Hi John. It's better to keep all your photos in one thread. I renamed the thread after your name as well.
(22 Oct 2012, 23:19 )Like Ra Wrote: Hi John. It's better to keep all your photos in one thread. I renamed the thread after your name as well.

Hi, Thank you for the help. How do I add to this thread?
(23 Oct 2012, 01:13 )jangus Wrote: How do I add to this thread?
Just click on "New reply"
Hi, here’s another Pic of me secured in my gray leather skirt and boots. Featuring homemade ankle shackles & handcuffed wrists. The gag is a wide rubber band.

1088573810_25e8fb4284.jpg   
Here’s my attempt at a self hog-tie

hog.jpg   
In this Pic, I am self tied to a support post in the garage. I am handcuffed behind with the key hanging on a string from the leather belt securing my waist. I had to gather the string to bring it up to release myself. Should have used a longer string.

post.jpg   
(26 Oct 2012, 20:40 )jangus Wrote: I am self tied to a support post in the garage.
Always wanted to try this scenario.

Contributors: B1u3 (1) , jangus (14) , Like Ra (6)