Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

tiaobug sissy
Loose Casual Homewear Men Satin Two Piece Pajama Set Sissy Sleepwear Loungewear V Neck Short Sleeve T-shirt and Shorts Underwear
$26.04-32%

latex one piece
Anime ONE PIECE Theme Disposable Party Tableware Happy Birthday Banner Cup Plate Latex Balloon Party Baby Shower Supplies Gift
$1.92-2%

crossdresser silicone body
Tgirl 8th Cosplay Artificial Silicone Breasts Half Body Huge BoobsSize for Crossdresser Halloween Dress Shemale Drag Queen
$332.75-20%

transparent dress
European American Large Size Mesh Long Dress Deep V Sexy Women's Sex Transparent Pajamas Lace Erotic Lingerie Sheer Seduction
$48.21

erotic
Adults Plug Anal Sex Metal Butt Plug With Jewelry Erotic Toy Mini Vibrator Anal Plug Private Good for Men/Women
$5.83-39%

lip plump
QIBEST Color Changing Lip Gloss Pearlescent Glassy Lip Oil Natural Moisturizing Lip Balm Reduce Lip Lines Jelly Plump Lips Care
$8.77-61%

mummy bondage
All-inclusive Stockings Professional Custom Ultra-tight Pullover Romper Full-body Restraint Mummy Bondage Single-leg Stockings
$13.61-52%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From €450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Self-bondage photos by Jangus
Hi, My name is John. I’m new to this site. I have been interested in all kinds of erotic bondage as I can remember. Much of it involved self bondage. I have a few Pics of myself that I would like to share.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 3466540958_9fb33b3f9c.jpg   
You're welcome!
Hi, here’s another Pic of me in homemade ankle shackles & tied wrists

2511659059_2e7808827c.jpg   
Hi John. It's better to keep all your photos in one thread. I renamed the thread after your name as well.
(22 Oct 2012, 23:19 )Like Ra Wrote: Hi John. It's better to keep all your photos in one thread. I renamed the thread after your name as well.

Hi, Thank you for the help. How do I add to this thread?
(23 Oct 2012, 01:13 )jangus Wrote: How do I add to this thread?
Just click on "New reply"
Hi, here’s another Pic of me secured in my gray leather skirt and boots. Featuring homemade ankle shackles & handcuffed wrists. The gag is a wide rubber band.

1088573810_25e8fb4284.jpg   
Here’s my attempt at a self hog-tie

hog.jpg   
In this Pic, I am self tied to a support post in the garage. I am handcuffed behind with the key hanging on a string from the leather belt securing my waist. I had to gather the string to bring it up to release myself. Should have used a longer string.

post.jpg   
(26 Oct 2012, 20:40 )jangus Wrote: I am self tied to a support post in the garage.
Always wanted to try this scenario.

Contributors: B1u3 (1) , jangus (14) , Like Ra (6)