Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

laigzem
LAIGZEM Knee High Boots Round Toe Faux Leather Side Zip Low Square Heels Tall Boots Ladies Handmade Shoes Woman Size 41 44 48 50
$105.44-38%

penis milking machine
Buttock Dildlo For Men Annals Man Sex Phalus Anus Female Plug Women Vibrator Sheath Musturbation Stimulating Year Retractor
$47.43-33%

ikoky
Silicone Vibrator Delay Ejaculation Vibrating Cock Ring Clit Stimulator Sex Toys for Men Couple Penis Ring Adult Product
$2.55

zippidy
Sparkly Stones Blue Long Dress Women's Birthday Party Celebrate Slim Dress Women Dance Net Dress YOUDU
$105.15-25%

transparent panties
FINETOO 4Pcs Sexy Women's Lace Bikini Thongs Low-waist Letter Underwear Thong Female G-String Transparent Breathable Intimates
$4.53

armbinder
Labia Clamps Pussy Spreader Silicone,,G-spot Clitoris Stimulation,Oral Sex Vagina Speculum,BDSM Bondage,Spread Vaginal Lips
$4.46-23%

msemis
Gymnastic Dress Girls Figure Ice Skating Dress Long Sleeves Mock Neck Tulle Splice Cutouts Back Ballet Dance Leotard Dress Kids
$10.03

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

Self-bondage photos by Jangus
Hi, My name is John. I’m new to this site. I have been interested in all kinds of erotic bondage as I can remember. Much of it involved self bondage. I have a few Pics of myself that I would like to share.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 3466540958_9fb33b3f9c.jpg   
You're welcome!
Hi, here’s another Pic of me in homemade ankle shackles & tied wrists

2511659059_2e7808827c.jpg   
Hi John. It's better to keep all your photos in one thread. I renamed the thread after your name as well.
(22 Oct 2012, 23:19 )Like Ra Wrote: Hi John. It's better to keep all your photos in one thread. I renamed the thread after your name as well.

Hi, Thank you for the help. How do I add to this thread?
(23 Oct 2012, 01:13 )jangus Wrote: How do I add to this thread?
Just click on "New reply"
Hi, here’s another Pic of me secured in my gray leather skirt and boots. Featuring homemade ankle shackles & handcuffed wrists. The gag is a wide rubber band.

1088573810_25e8fb4284.jpg   
Here’s my attempt at a self hog-tie

hog.jpg   
In this Pic, I am self tied to a support post in the garage. I am handcuffed behind with the key hanging on a string from the leather belt securing my waist. I had to gather the string to bring it up to release myself. Should have used a longer string.

post.jpg   
(26 Oct 2012, 20:40 )jangus Wrote: I am self tied to a support post in the garage.
Always wanted to try this scenario.

Contributors: B1u3 (1) , jangus (14) , Like Ra (6)