Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

cock cage
5 Size Male Chastity Cage Device Small/Standard Cock Cage with Rings Erotics Urethral Brass Lock Locking Sex Toys for Men Adults
$5.32

leohex
LEOHEX 2021 Glossy Hip Wrap Dress one-step skirt new stretch silk slip tight skirt tank top skirt long skirt sexy tight dress
$65.32-50%

vac-u-lock machine
Metal Suction Cup Adapter Suction Machine For Machine Vac-U-Lock With Quick Air Connector Device Attachment
$32.67-37%

crossdresser silicone mask
(R-Mask 09) BJD Crossdresser Doll Silicone Cosplay Mask Full Head Girl Resin Anime HOLOlive Inugami Korone Kigurumi Cosplay Mask
$966.78-10%

crossdresser silicone body
Half Body Silicone Breast Forms Big Cup Huge Fake Boobs Tits Enhancer Cosplay for Crossdresser Transgender Mastectomy
$162.14-28%

bondage
BDSM Heavy Duty Canvas Head Hood Thicken Handmade Face Mask Bondage Blindfold Breathable
$35.09

aoylisey
AOYLISEY Womens Skinny High Waisted Shorts Spandex Elastic Capris Workout Dance Gymnastics Ladies Fitness Dancing Shorts
$14.51-35%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Spanking machine
Spanking machine
€159.95

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Scenario help
So, what you have is "Currently in my bag of tricks I have - a blindfold, leather collar, ball gag, leather wrist cuffs, various lengths of rope, 4 carabiners, 4 D rings, 2 rope ratchets, safety scissors, clover clamps, nipple suckers, 3 chastity devices, an enema bag, inflatable butt plug and various sized dildos and vibrators".

OK, I have one for you. You will need a chair, and some Tape.
This is a chair tie. you'll love it. I hope you have a costume you can slip into. It's not as fun if your not dressed. I think.

First, You'll need to put on your collar. then insert your inflatable but plug and pump it enough to keep it in place. Sit on the chair and tie your waist to the chair. make sure that your plug is furmly in your rear and on the seat of the chair. now tie your right ankle to the right leg of your chair and the left leg to the left leg of the chair. make sure that both feet are off the ground. use another piece of rope to lift your right ankle tie off the ground, up over your knees and down to your left ankle tie and pull your left foot off the ground.
if you have a vibrator, tape it to your penis, just below the head. use two wraps to keep it in place. do not turn on the vibrator yet.
Now, tie your upper chest to the back of the chair. you can use leather straps or rope. Place one coil just under your Boob line, just under your tits if you were a girl, and another one just above your boob line. But not around your arms.
depending on your outfit or if your going to do this nude, Connect your nipple clamps to your breast nipples and connect the clamp chain to your collar.
after your sur that all your ties are tight, and your feet are off the ground, put on your gag, give your butt plug a few more pumps and turn on your vibrator.
put on your wrist cuffs, and using your SRD, you can tie your wrists behind you or in front.

Because you haven't listed a release device, Connect your escape scissors to a string and to your wrist. If you have an Ice timer, make sure that when the scissors do fall, that they fall away from you. then pull the string so you can cut your wrist tie free.
and I think that will use a good number of your toys.

When I do my chair tie, I wear my bra with open nipples, a white long sleeve button top (shiny), Shiny black skirt (not tight), and an open crouch nylons with 2 inch heel boots.

A great outfit for a great tie. My next tie will be with a corset and a shiny black catsuit.
HI Tinker, well after reading your suggestion for a scenario I now can't wait to try it out. Will be testing certain aspects of it in the coming weeks to ensure I can get myself out before committing to the full session. But I will be sure to give an update on the outcome of it. The excitement just went up a notch.

Also need to figure out at what setting to put the vibrator on so that I don't cum, but rather stay on the edge.
Only one way to find out. 😊
Well over the weekend I've had time to test some of the scenario. It's going well. I'm loving the feet tied to the chair and up off the floor. Thinking of attaching the nipple clamps to a weighted length of string as opposed to the collar. But not sure yet. All in all a great starter for my time alone and a scenario I know I can get out of without needing to wait on my partner not hearing from me

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Best first release to try & help with a scenario dulwichj 4 1,691 29 Apr 2019, 14:40
Last Post: dulwichj
Requesting help for a simple scenario Scales 1 2,738 30 Jan 2016, 00:47
Last Post: Frank
Need help improving a scenario Sbryan 23 10,860 01 Jan 2016, 19:59
Last Post: Tinker D

Contributors: Gingersub (5) , Like Ra (1) , madjack (1) , Tinker D (4) , Vixien (3)