Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

1d oil stockings
Hot Woman Ultra Thin Sexy Oil Shinny Retro Backline Stockings 1D Transparent Seamed Thigh High Lace Medias Nylon Shine Stockings
$6.03-30%

nose hook bondage
Slave Bondage Leather Choker Collar Strap with Smooth Stainless Steel Nose Hook for Fetish Bdsm Restraint Flirting Sex Toys
$7.07-52%

click lock bondage cage
New Click & Lock Metal Chastity Cage Male Bondage Products Anti-Cheating Penis Lock Penis Ring Cock Cage Adult Erotic Products18
$44.72-44%

latex catsuit
Womens Ladies Shiny Exotic Apparel Bodysuits Catsuit Metallic Leather Bodysuit Lace-up Lingerie Micro Bikini Wetlook Clubwear
$7.59-30%

voletex
Latex Mini Skirt Sexy WOmen High Waist Rubber Fetish Skirt
$75.02-6%

gothic lolita
Victorian Gothic Lolita Jsk Dress Women Harajuku Y2k Bow Ruffles Evening Party Dresses Purple Punk Style Slim Bandage Cute Dress
$430.76-30%

sexy
M - XL Plus Size Lace Panties Women Sexy Transparent Underwear Pearl Massage Culotte Femme Open Crotch Thongs G-strings For Sex
$3.25

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Return from hiatus
Hello everyone,

I'm back posting after a long hiatus period. However, I notice some changes in the posting interface and, perhaps because I'm a Linux user, I'm having troubles to attach images and video to this post. Nevertheless, you still can enjoy a video from my latests selfbondage adventure through my FetLife profile.

There, you'll see me using the same bounding method seen in a previous post (Session 3), as well as my new ballet heels.

Enjoy!

UPDATE: I think I figure out how to attach two snapshots...

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 Captura-SDV_0232.MP4-1.png     Captura-SDV_0232.MP4-3.png   
Welcome back 😉
(31 Dec 2014, 18:10 )dan2010 Wrote: I'm a Linux user
What did you use to rip the site? wget? 😉 See this post: http://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread-...1#pid16521 😁

Anyway, the plugin in question has been marked as vulnerable on the MyBB development site 😉

Oh, yeah - welcome back Dan2010! And Happy New year!
Happy New Year to all. I aeady answered to that post. I feel pretty bad for the trouble caused 😟

(01 Jan 2015, 17:04 )Like Ra Wrote:
(31 Dec 2014, 18:10 )dan2010 Wrote: I'm a Linux user
What did you use to rip the site? wget? 😉 See this post: http://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread-...1#pid16521 😁

Anyway, the plugin in question has been marked as vulnerable on the MyBB development site 😉

Oh, yeah - welcome back Dan2010! And Happy New year!

Contributors: B1u3 (1) , dan2010 (2) , Like Ra (1)