Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

high waist faux leather
TRAFZA 2024 Women Solid PU Faux Leather Stylish Stretch Pants Streetwear High Waist Ladies Pencil Trousers Full Length Bottoms
$42.30-40%

crossdresser silicone body
H Cup Silicone Bodysuit With Arms For Men Huge Breast Artificialย Vagina Full Body Male To Female Transgender Crossdresser
$1132.56-28%

shiny swimsuit
Shiny PU Bikini 2024 Extreme Mini Micro Thong Bikinis Female Swimsuit Women Swimwear Two-pieces Bikini Set Bathing Suit Swim
$9.91

male chastity
Mini Male Chastity Device Cobra Cock Cage With 4 Penis Cock Ring Sleeve Lock Penis Cage Bondage Belt Fetish Sex Toy For Men
$19.12-48%

transparent panties
M - XL Plus Size Lace Panties Women Sexy Transparent Underwear Pearl Massage Culotte Femme Open Crotch Thongs G-strings For Sex
$3.25

rubber latex dress
Black With White Apron Sexy Maid Latex Dress With Zipper At Back Rubber Uniform Bodycon Playsuit
$163.35-10%

jialuowei
Women Knee-high Boots 15CM High Chunky Heel Platform Punk Gothic Fashion Sexy Nightclub Cosplay Boots Size 36-46
$877.25-35%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From โ‚ฌ450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Return from hiatus
Hello everyone,

I'm back posting after a long hiatus period. However, I notice some changes in the posting interface and, perhaps because I'm a Linux user, I'm having troubles to attach images and video to this post. Nevertheless, you still can enjoy a video from my latests selfbondage adventure through my FetLife profile.

There, you'll see me using the same bounding method seen in a previous post (Session 3), as well as my new ballet heels.

Enjoy!

UPDATE: I think I figure out how to attach two snapshots...

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 Captura-SDV_0232.MP4-1.png     Captura-SDV_0232.MP4-3.png   
Welcome back ๐Ÿ˜‰
(31 Dec 2014, 18:10 )dan2010 Wrote: I'm a Linux user
What did you use to rip the site? wget? ๐Ÿ˜‰ See this post: http://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread-...1#pid16521 ๐Ÿ˜

Anyway, the plugin in question has been marked as vulnerable on the MyBB development site ๐Ÿ˜‰

Oh, yeah - welcome back Dan2010! And Happy New year!
Happy New Year to all. I aeady answered to that post. I feel pretty bad for the trouble caused ๐Ÿ˜Ÿ

(01 Jan 2015, 17:04 )Like Ra Wrote:
(31 Dec 2014, 18:10 )dan2010 Wrote: I'm a Linux user
What did you use to rip the site? wget? ๐Ÿ˜‰ See this post: http://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread-...1#pid16521 ๐Ÿ˜

Anyway, the plugin in question has been marked as vulnerable on the MyBB development site ๐Ÿ˜‰

Oh, yeah - welcome back Dan2010! And Happy New year!

Contributors: B1u3 (1) , dan2010 (2) , Like Ra (1)