Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

leg binder
Operating Bed Accessories Load Binder Slider Leg Arm Support Card Waist Shoulder
$19.36

larpgears
Latex Horse Hood Mask Adult Fetish Bondage Hood Rubber Horse Masks with Hairs with Zipper Closure
$30.24-17%

transparent dress
Sex Babydoll Erotic Transparent Dress Sexy Lingerie Women Sexy Blouse Sleepwear Female Costume Lace Lencería Underwear
$3.48-47%

latex leotard
Erotic Double Zipper Sexy Open Crotch Shiny Leather Bodysuit For Women Latex Sheath Leotard Long Sleeve Sexi
$43.44-45%

amoresy
AMORESY Men Tracksuits Sets Tops Leggings Shiny Glossy Sports Fitness Running Front Zippr Overall Catsuit All-purpose Jumpsuits
$120.99-51%

2023 chastity
2023 New Chastity Cage Assist Strap Binding Pull Chastity Penis Lock Anti-dislodging Fixing Strap Elastic Cock Ring Adult Sextoy
$19.34-44%

latex zentai
Handmade Latex Catsuit Rubber Bodysuit 3D Breast with Back Crotch Zipper Customize Zentai Plus Size for Women Cosplay Costumes
$108.88-20%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From €450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Redesigning (again)
Yes. Redesigning again. Don't like the slow interface. Do like to play with PHP, CSS and JS Lol No content update does not mean that I don't do anything.

Stay tuned ...
The change log is here: http://www.likera.com/blog/wp/archives/712
I don't know how you've set up the back-end, or how you host, but i'd recommend re-tuning in Perl 5 for loading pages. If you code it right, it can work directly with PHP and CSS templates to create dynamic upload pages without needing to do a site swap each time.
I do not use Perl for the site. Everything is based on PHP/CSS/JS (with a little bit HTML 😉
Sorry, I meant you'd might want to consider Perl for some of the more computationally intensive things.
Ah, OK, I see. No there is nothing but database queries and design related stuff. I mostly use WordPress and MyBB platforms. So, no perl is needed.
Ah well. Best of luck.
Hi LikeRa,

nice redesign with the "Last Image", "Next Image"-links to navigate. I like it.

But I can't open the images in original size (the view including only the image without a border). I tried in Firefox and Chrome.

Is this your intention or is it an error?

Greets, JtR
Both. It's not the intention. I do not know why the same function works differently in two places. If you scroll a bit down you will see a link to the full image with the actual size. E.g. "Full size 600 × 786 "

Contributors: bluedragontao (3) , jtr765 (1) , Like Ra (5)