Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Redesigning (again)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Yes. Redesigning again. Don't like the slow interface. Do like to play with PHP, CSS and JS Lol No content update does not mean that I don't do anything.

Stay tuned ...
I don't know how you've set up the back-end, or how you host, but i'd recommend re-tuning in Perl 5 for loading pages. If you code it right, it can work directly with PHP and CSS templates to create dynamic upload pages without needing to do a site swap each time.
I do not use Perl for the site. Everything is based on PHP/CSS/JS (with a little bit HTML 😉
Sorry, I meant you'd might want to consider Perl for some of the more computationally intensive things.
Ah, OK, I see. No there is nothing but database queries and design related stuff. I mostly use WordPress and MyBB platforms. So, no perl is needed.
Ah well. Best of luck.
Hi LikeRa,

nice redesign with the "Last Image", "Next Image"-links to navigate. I like it.

But I can't open the images in original size (the view including only the image without a border). I tried in Firefox and Chrome.

Is this your intention or is it an error?

Greets, JtR
Both. It's not the intention. I do not know why the same function works differently in two places. If you scroll a bit down you will see a link to the full image with the actual size. E.g. "Full size 600 × 786 "